This is a US president people...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
This is what a leader looks like America... not some social climber who can't hold her own... Kamala would be a disaster especially with the shape of the economy and the precarious condition in the Middle East and Europe... Go ahead you can hate or dislike Trump... but My God don't you love the nation anymore?...

Really???

This is what a leader looks like America... not some social climber who can't hold her own... Kamala would be a disaster especially with the shape of the economy and the precarious condition in the Middle East and Europe... Go ahead you can hate or dislike Trump... but My God don't you love the nation anymore?...

Really???

I'm to the point that it's inevitable. They're going to elect her based on "hope and excitement" and by Christmas 2024 we'll be in a recession, if not a full depression. With 20 million illegals getting their health care in hospital ER rooms.

I wish I had more faith but at least half the nation is deeply, deeply stupid.

Kamala is going to try and fix the nation with communistic style policies...

if and WHEN they vote Makala in, it will be my place to rub their noses in their vote every single blessed day. It's not IF it will be a disaster; it's how SOON it will be a disaster.

Next Christmas will already be a recession.

I'm to the point that it's inevitable. They're going to elect her based on "hope and excitement" and by Christmas 2024 we'll be in a recession, if not a full depression. With 20 million illegals getting their health care in hospital ER rooms.

I wish I had more faith but at least half the nation is deeply, deeply stupid.
They may vote for her... but they won't have the numbers to win.... Trump will win in a landslide....

Kamala gave an interview today... the person questioning her was not a reporter it was her VP pick Mr. Stolen valor Tampon Tim Walz!!!!! LMFAO
The MSM should be angry... there is a national election going on and two and a half men are beating MSNBC NBC CBS CNN and PBS combined...

This is what a leader looks like America...

I like the tighter security on Trump as he worked the ropes. Too big to fail.

DlnlgQBW4AAXBYi.jpg
3820827b4e69f79634ab35f6917e0a4d.gif

if and WHEN they vote Makala in, it will be my place to rub their noses in their vote every single blessed day.

No matter Sue. The took no responsibility for:
  • 40% inflation.
  • $7.00 gasoline.
  • Twice the covid deaths as under Trump.
  • $80 billion in weapons and Americans left behind in Afghanistan.
  • War with Russia.
  • Empty store shelves.
  • Or 20 million invading illegals.
Democrats have an impenetrable shield of stupidity and lack of accountability.
They never think anything they did was wrong, just that they need to do MORE of it.

Definitely not a cult. Adoration.

The cult of blind adoration.

As Vance said, "Kamala Harris isn't running a presidential campaign, she's producing a movie."

Exactly right. A movie scripted by Hollywood, which is owned and run by the Chinese.

Kamala Harris is the Manchurian candidate that the Far Left have always wanted.

Forum List

Back