This is getting ridiculous with the snowflake culture and over-reacting.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
'Butt drag' wrestler faces sex assault charge

Wrestlers have been checking each other's oil for who knows how long. Sometimes, when a new guy would join Wrestling practice, we'd strip him down and initiate him. I never personally stuck my finger in there, except when others did it, it was harmless fun for laughs and they all knew we didn't mean anything by it. We also grew out of it and it would be wrong to do it as adults.

Here's another article where they didn't even do anything and only threatened to do something.

4 high school students arrested over wrestling team hazing

Now, they are saying it is sexual assault!?!?!?

You are a sick mofo

What do you think sexual assault is?

++That being a sexual assault is certainly a good thing. What were you thinking, RP?

This kid is complaining about something I've been paying for for years? How ungrateful.

You are a sick mofo

Silly hazing rituals are not sexual assault, especially when they were only intended as good natured ribbing among people you were bringing into the group. I remember when we sometimes hazed kids in High School, except they knew we didn't mean anything by it and we didn't let anybody else mess with them. We probably reduced the amount of hazing when you think about it.

Here's another guy being harassed about stuff from 35 years beforehand. He lost his job and has been harassed over silliness from his high school days. He looks like he turned into a fine, upstanding citizen from the looks of him.

The butt drag is simply part of Wrestling. Here are examples of it being used around the world.

olympic_games_2012_wrestling_tricks.jpg

th

th

th

th

'Butt drag' wrestler faces sex assault charge

Wrestlers have been checking each other's oil for who knows how long. Sometimes, when a new guy would join Wrestling practice, we'd strip him down and initiate him. I never personally stuck my finger in there, except when others did it, it was harmless fun for laughs and they all knew we didn't mean anything by it. We also grew out of it and it would be wrong to do it as adults.

Here's another article where they didn't even do anything and only threatened to do something.

4 high school students arrested over wrestling team hazing

Now, they are saying it is sexual assault!?!?!?
You truly are a sick individual – you’re also guilty of sexual assault.

You are a sick mofo

Silly hazing rituals are not sexual assault, especially when they were only intended as good natured ribbing among people you were bringing into the group. I remember when we sometimes hazed kids in High School, except they knew we didn't mean anything by it and we didn't let anybody else mess with them. We probably reduced the amount of hazing when you think about it.

Here's another guy being harassed about stuff from 35 years beforehand. He lost his job and has been harassed over silliness from his high school days. He looks like he turned into a fine, upstanding citizen from the looks of him.

Wrong.

Your ignorance of the law is exceeded only by how sick you are.

Forum List

Back