This is How UK Treats Heroes

Puts em on a terrorist watch list. They need lot more than Brexit.....they need their own Revolutio.
UK Forces ‘Hero’ Who Was Stabbed By Terrorists On London Bridge To Undergo ‘De-Radicalization’
There is already a thread on this.
It wouldn't hurt to have a dozen threads on this subject.
Puts em on a terrorist watch list. They need lot more than Brexit.....they need their own Revolutio.
UK Forces ‘Hero’ Who Was Stabbed By Terrorists On London Bridge To Undergo ‘De-Radicalization’
Where so I can read your drivel on it

Larner has now been added to a terrorist watchlist know as Britain’s “Prevent” program after fears he could become an anti-Islam extremist, the Sun reported Monday.

Anti-Islam extremist? No such thing.
It wouldn't hurt to have a dozen threads on this subject.
Where so I can read your drivel on it
He gets stabbed 8 times by London Bridge jihadis

U dunno. The whore with the 2 million dollar hat loves to knight weirdos. Personal heroes of the Royals I suppose. The British invasion ( part 2) was a fabulous success. Nowhere close to 1913 but a nice add on.

Forum List

Back