This is what letting you country be overrun by foreigners gets you.

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
Typical European stuff.
Yesterday I saw a broadcast about Belgium were foreigners get better treatment than Belgians. They get everything while Belgians under 25 just get no welfare and have to rely on the soup kitchen. That is the sad reality in a country where one out of 15 is a millionaire.

Typical European stuff.
Yesterday I saw a broadcast about Belgium were foreigners get better treatment than Belgians. They get everything while Belgians under 25 just get no welfare and have to rely on the soup kitchen. That is the sad reality in a country where one out of 15 is a millionaire.
It sounds just like the US. Illegals get far more than homeless veterans. Or any other homeless citizen. Hell they get more than most working poor.

It used to say who moved it. I guess that transparency is too much for democrats.
They do that to bury things. I started a thread showing how bad antisemitism is among liberals - antisemitic professors at Columbia, the most left college in the country, passing nasty text messages about Jews - and it got moved to Education.

They do that to bury things. I started a thread showing how bad antisemitism is among liberals - antisemitic professors at Columbia, the most left college in the country, passing nasty text messages about Jews - and it got moved to Education.
Sadly,.more and more will turn their heads to antisemitism the same way for years everyone has turned their heads to violence against Christians. The world is becoming more Atheist and they dont have a moral code of peace or tolerance. They look down at others for their Faith.

Exactly, can’t have that in what really is the only forum people come to check.

Forum List

Back