This is what winning looks like, why I'm getting my money's worth from my Trump vote

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Judicial nominations

Not just SCOTUS, but all throughout the judiciary

The tears in this article are delicious, I'm so proud of Mitch McConnell right now!

The article is from the Daily Beast, but the numbers are real - over 100 seats for TRUMP to fill!

Trump Fills 10 More Judicial Seats Mitch McConnell Stole From Obama

This week, ten new nominees were announced to take their seats—as promised, mostly conservative firebrands picked by the Heritage Foundation and Federalist Society—with many more sure to come. The Republicans’ strategy of unprecedented obstructionism has, once again, paid off in spades

Last edited:
my friends on the left keep asking about what Trump has accomplished

well, with a little help from the Senate, we are seating better people for lifetime positions

and now the Senate has Obamacare in the cross hairs

stay tuned!

Judicial nominations

Not just SCOTUS, but all throughout the judiciary

The tears in this article are delicious, I'm so proud of Mitch McConnell right now!

The article is from the Daily Beast, but the numbers are real -!well over 100 seats for TRUMP to fill!

Trump Fills 10 More Judicial Seats Mitch McConnell Stole From Obama

This week, ten new nominees were announced to take their seats—as promised, mostly conservative firebrands picked by the Heritage Foundation and Federalist Society—with many more sure to come. The Republicans’ strategy of unprecedented obstructionism has, once again, paid off in spades
I'm curious. What exactly have you "won"?

Forum List

Back