This Is What You Elected, Democrats

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In Europe, I suppose becasue she refuses to go to the Southern Border, Vice President of the United States was asked about the seriousness of the Ukraine situation, and if sanctions would help to dissuade Putin.......and this is the actual response from your Democrat leader.

Reporter: Will sanctions deter Putin?

Kamala Harris: Within the context then of the fact that that window is still opening, although, open, although it is absolutely narrowing, but within the context of a diplomatic path still being open.
Actual quote

Last edited:
Most Democrats and all progressives will blame any and all negative consequences on
1). Trump
2). Republicans
3). Racist America
4). Capitalism

Democrats are essentially zombies. 100% convinced America is the worst nation in existence.
They will never have remorse. They are a Cult in it's purest form.
Unfortunately, eradication or self termination is usually the only way to end a Cult.

That is why I no longer waste my time debating them or qualifying their BS with answers.
They are a cult........cults cannot be reasoned with.

By the same token, many on the Right are also part of a cult. They still believe their salvation rests with a member of the RNC.
I also think the Conservative Right also helped bring this to America through weakness, passiveness and apathy.

In Europe, I suppose becasue she refuses to go to the Southern Border, Vice President of the United States was asked about the seriousness of the Ukraine situation, and if sanctions would help to dissuade Putin.......and this is the actual response from your Democrat leader.

Kamala Harris: Within the context then of the fact that that window is still opening, although, open, although it is absolutely narrowing, but within the context of a diplomatic path still being open.
Actual quote

What is that woman fit to do? Oh wait....forget that I asked

Geez

Harris is a bleeping moron. She's handling this as poorly as she did the border crisis.

"Vice President Kamala Harris was mocked after she appeared unprepared to discuss the Ukraine crisis during a Q&A with reporters at the Munich Security Conference in Germany.

“I mean, listen, guys, we’re talking about the potential for war in Europe,” Harris said at one point Sunday in response to a question about how the Biden administration saw the situation’s “endgame” playing out.

“I mean, let’s really take a moment to understand the significance of what we’re talking about,” the veep went on. “It’s been over 70 years. And through those 70 years … there has been peace and security. We are talking about the real possibility of war in Europe.”

Twitter user Jon Will Chambers summed up the thoughts of many by asking: “Did I just watch Kamala Harris claim there has been peace in Europe for 70 years?”

Washington Examiner reporter Jerry Dunleavy pointed out on Twitter that those 70 years of “peace and security” included the Yugoslavian civil wars of the 1990s, “as well as Russia’s attacks on Georgia & Ukraine.”

Kamala Harris slammed for ‘word salad’ response to Ukraine-Russia questions

Most Democrats and all progressives will blame any and all negative consequences on
1). Trump
2). Republicans
3). Racist America
4). Capitalism

Democrats are essentially zombies. 100% convinced America is the worst nation in existence.
They will never have remorse. They are a Cult in it's purest form.
Unfortunately, eradication or self termination is usually the only way to end a Cult.

That is why I no longer waste my time debating them or qualifying their BS with answers.
They are a cult........cults cannot be reasoned with.

By the same token, many on the Right are also part of a cult. They still believe their salvation rests with a member of the RNC.
I also think the Conservative Right also helped bring this to America through weakness, passiveness and apathy.

There is no better parallel for the Democrat voter today than the Good Germans who followed the insane Nazi ideology.

"Mass Formation Psychosis. The Madness of Crowds. And The End Of Progressive America.

Hope in the midst of despair. But first, things will fall apart, so get ready.

"...from European intellectual inquiry as to what the heck happened in Germany..."

"...intelligent...highly educated population...went barking mad...."

"...the answer is mass formation psychosis....attention gets focused (by state media and government schooling) they become hypnotized and can be led anywhere...."

"...they will follow their leader it doesn't matter whether they lie to them.....data are irrelevant....anyone who questions the narrative is to be immediately attacked....they are 'the other'...

"....Mass Formation Psychosis...." the explanation for Democrat voting.

Actual quote

1647295160602.png

Attachments

• 1647295140488.png
    1647295140488.png
    460.5 KB · Views: 11

Forum List

Back