🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Is Who We Are Voting For In November

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
It's not about Trump. It's not about Biden. It's not even about RFK. Let's face the facts, Biden is ready to keel over any time now, Trump is no spring chicken either, and RFK has a target painted on his back due to the family name. So, this election is not about voting for Trump, or Biden, or RFK. We are really voting for:

Kamala Harris, who is deeply unpopular

Nicole Shanahan, who has zero experience and is a billionaire far left activist

Donald Trump's VP, who we don't know who it is yet. But, from the short list we know of, the people being considered are at least capable of filling the position of president, even if you don't like their policies.

It's not about Trump. It's not about Biden. It's not even about RFK. Let's face the facts, Biden is ready to keel over any time now, Trump is no spring chicken either, and RFK has a target painted on his back due to the family name. So, this election is not about voting for Trump, or Biden, or RFK. We are really voting for:

Donald Trump's VP, who we don't know who it is yet. But, from the short list we know of, the people being considered are at least capable of filling the position of president, even if you don't like their policies.
Let's get real, guy. No president has died in office in 60 years.

They get the best of medical care and most ex-presidents have lived into their 90s (Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr.)

So, no, I'm not worried that Trump or Biden will die in office, and I'm not worried about Bobby Brainworm getting anywhere near the job.

I'm worried about Trump being mentally unstable and the Republicans are too cowardly to do anything about it, not matter what he gets caught doing or saying.

You don't think Trump or RFK Jr. would complete their term? Any sentient human being knows Biden will be lucky to make it through the election, let another another four years. But Trump or RFK Jr?

You don't think Trump or RFK Jr. would complete their term? Any sentient human being knows Biden will be lucky to make it through the election, let another another four years. But Trump or RFK Jr?
I'd be more worried about Trump's health. He has a shitty diet, he doesn't exercise and his recent weight loss is because he's been injecting himself with Ozempic.

Biden, on the other hand, had a great diet and exercised regularly.

I'd be more worried about Trump's health. He has a shitty diet, he doesn't exercise and his recent weight loss is because he's been injecting himself with Ozempic.

Sorry Joe, but you are in the extremely small minority that are in complete denial over Biden's mental deterioration.

That, above and beyond his horrible policies and mishanding of virtually every single issue before him, will be the reason why he loses the election.

Let's get real, guy. No president has died in office in 60 years.

They get the best of medical care and most ex-presidents have lived into their 90s (Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr.)

So, no, I'm not worried that Trump or Biden will die in office, and I'm not worried about Bobby Brainworm getting anywhere near the job.

I'm worried about Trump being mentally unstable and the Republicans are too cowardly to do anything about it, not matter what he gets caught doing or saying.
Let's get real guy, Biden's not going to be alive four years from now. He's too far gone already. He may even go before Jimmy Carter.

I didn't actually say or mean quite that. But, let's face it, Trump is old too, does have some health issues, and there are many nutcases on the left who might think they are John Wilkes Booth, willing to save us from another Trump presidency and saving our democracy from being taken away. And, while RFK should live quite a while longer, even with worms in his brain, his name automatically paints a target on his back. So, VP choices are extremely important.

Get real. Biden is about to keel over at any moment and his mind comes and goes, mostly going. While Trump is also fairly old, and has some health issues, he's nowhere near ready for the nursing home like Biden is.

I didn't actually say or mean quite that. But, let's face it, Trump is old too, does have some health issues, and there are many nutcases on the left who might think they are John Wilkes Booth, willing to save us from another Trump presidency and saving our democracy from being taken away. And, while RFK should live quite a while longer, even with worms in his brain, his name automatically paints a target on his back. So, VP choices are extremely important.
Got it. I didn't catch your implication the first time around.

Someone in Biden's camp was frigging brilliant with the choice of Kamala for VP. That single decision has everyone in the country praying for his health.

Sorry Joe, but you are in the extremely small minority that are in complete denial over Biden's mental deterioration.

That, above and beyond his horrible policies and mishanding of virtually every single issue before him, will be the reason why he loses the election.
Rawley is in the very small minority who think it is a problem. His final sentence should give him the name of "Rawley Brainworm."

There is a more than 50/50 chance that Biden will and a greater chance that at minimum he won't be capable of serving out his term.
What do you base that on?

Let's review, shall we...

Recent presidents.

Nixon - Lived to be 81.
Ford - Lived to be 93
Carter - Still alive at 99.
Reagan - lived to be 93
Bush Sr. Lived to be 94
Clinton - Still going at 78
Bush Jr. - Still going at 78
Obama - Still going at 64
Trump - Still plaguing humanity at 78
Biden - Still going at 81

Frankly, I like Biden's odds.

Wow, you guys need to get out of your own echo chamber.

Forum List

Back