This man defied antics illegal street blockade and the media said he plowed through protesters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An innocent motorist who refused to turn around his car Saturday in Portland when the violent leftist group Antifa blocked the street, was chased down and accused of being a racist by the unhinged agitators. Rather than reporting the truth, the media simply ran with the deranged group’s assertion that the man had ‘plowed through protesters’ with his car.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-09-at-14.57.00.png

This Man Defied Antifa’s Illegal Street Blockade And The Media Said He ‘Plowed Through Protesters’
----------------------------------------------------------

Someday these pussy bastards will get knocked the hell out of existence........ Karma can't find these low life scum bags fast enoughg. I so hope when these pricks get old they run inot the same low life scums as they are and they get the shit beat out of them. Hey an eye for an eye.

So you see idiots on here and you know who you morons are , THIS IS HOW LIES ARE TOLD TO YOU FKN MORON..... Then the truth is in anything but msm.

An innocent motorist who refused to turn around his car Saturday in Portland when the violent leftist group Antifa blocked the street, was chased down and accused of being a racist by the unhinged agitators. Rather than reporting the truth, the media simply ran with the deranged group’s assertion that the man had ‘plowed through protesters’ with his car.

This Man Defied Antifa’s Illegal Street Blockade And The Media Said He ‘Plowed Through Protesters’

Someday these pussy bastards will get knocked the hell out of existence........ Karma can't find these low life scum bags fast enoughg. I so hope when these pricks get old they run inot the same low life scums as they are and they get the shit beat out of them. Hey an eye for an eye.

So you see idiots on here and you know who you morons are , THIS IS HOW LIES ARE TOLD TO YOU FKN MORON..... Then the truth is in anything but msm.

He did and they did.

The person on the tracks that got hit by the train was a "trespasser" on the railroad's private property also if we want to go about correcting diction.

How about the title, "Motorist plows through humans holding illegal street blockade with no regard for life because he didn't want to make a right, a left, a left and another right to get around them"?

I know how impatient ppl are driving. Folks risk their lives pulling out into traffic all day long instead of waiting 30 seconds for an opening. I also know street blockades make folks angry and aren't the best way of winning ppl over to your point of view.

Are we sure this was Antifa ?

I'm certain there were Antifa type fucks there, but this protest was supposed to specifically be about the police gunning down a thug.

Who cares? Assholes illegally blocked traffic. I would have run over them too. Oops. My foot slipped.

We need to start calling antifa and black lives matter what they really are....democrat party militia....or democrat party para-military groups.....that is what they actually are...

We need to start calling antifa and black lives matter what they really are....democrat party militia....or democrat party para-military groups.....that is what they actually are...

I see them as Domestic terrorists.

Who cares? Assholes illegally blocked traffic. I would have run over them too. Oops. My foot slipped.
I remember the illegal blocking of the NYC bridge, that the police had to come and break up. Luckily it was the police and not the Union employees of the city, for they would of taken the stupid fucks and thrown the first guy off the bridge, and all the rest would of followed as they were all chained together. That would of been an awesome sight.

AP111001019715.jpg

Any fucker trying to stop me from going where I am aiming at..best get the fuck outta my way. Period.

Forum List

Back