This story will cause RWNJs to Combust

why should I worry about a transgender politician in the UK?

Your highest authority is a queen

Who gives a shit about the muslimification/queerification of London?

As if it hasn't already been accomplished in spades lol.

The poms I've met have been rabidly transphobic. Anyone who's fled a country THAT over run by foriegners and feminist deserves it, if all they worry about is the occasional bloke in a dress.

It's extraordinary. Talk about ignoring the ****** in the room.:lmao:

Nah theyll vote for the wog, youll see. There's milions of muslims in england and a total of four transgenders. But feminism prefers Islam than relinquishing female priviledge, and all the emotionally transgendered men and women of England will BRAVELY FIGHT those four transgenders.:lmao:

Last edited:
Well Tommy, you seem disappointed that they aren't punishing that mean ole trans councillor, whatever that is. May you found comfort in the middle of the road.

Well Tommy, you seem disappointed that they aren't punishing that mean ole trans councillor, whatever that is. May you found comfort in the middle of the road.
Well not really. Most of the party are bigots so if they booted her out there would not be many left.
They have sacked some frothers in the past and I hope that they did not feel constrained to be hands off because of her sexuality.
We all have a responsibility to observe civilised norms.

Well not really. Most of the party are bigots so if they booted her out there would not be many left.
They have sacked some frothers in the past and I hope that they did not feel constrained to be hands off because of her sexuality.
Civilized norms such as assuming right wingers agree with Dame Edna?

Most of UKIP do agree with her but Farage is too cute to let that message get out. They dont want to be seen as the racist crap that they are.

Most of UKIP do agree with her but Farage is too cute to let that message get out. They dont want to be seen as the racist crap that they are.
I don't know enough about these people to decide if they are cute or crap. I did notice that you identified the person who you disagreed with not by name, but by genital.

I don't know enough about these people to decide if they are cute or crap. I did notice that you identified the person who you disagreed with not by name, but by genital.
Im afraid that is laziness on my part. How much time can we spare for the rwnj community ?
Here is another loose cannon from ukip. As I stated if they threw them all out there would be nobody left.
Farage 'less than impressed' with UKIP race row candidate - BBC News

You have a real problem and should seek help. Who goes around posting things for the sake of making people combust?
someone needs a life

Im afraid that is laziness on my part. How much time can we spare for the rwnj community ?
Here is another loose cannon from ukip. As I stated if they threw them all out there would be nobody left.
Not lazy, just a hypocrite. You are the one who expects a certain group to behave a certain way. You wag your finger at right wingers but it is you who demand this "trans" person have the right opinion.

Not lazy, just a hypocrite. You are the one who expects a certain group to behave a certain way. You wag your finger at right wingers but it is you who demand this "trans" person have the right opinion.

they think they're better than everyone. and If you don't THINK like they do than that is going to make you combust. it's them that is compusting over this dumb shit. what is the transgender population: like 10. seriously

Forum List

Back