This why you do not let someone that wear Ninja PJ's run a country!

Should we be worried about North Korea detonation of a Hydrogen Bomb?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I am still waiting for the OP'er to what he claimed President Obama said!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
North Korea Says It Successfully Conducted Hydrogen-Bomb Test

It seem the little dictator in North Korea is claiming his country has detonate a hydrogen bomb that caused a 5.1 earthquake in North Korea...

In other news President Obama wiped tears from his eyes after hearing about the news of the detonation of the Hydrogen Bomb and said " At least it was not a AR-15 and no background check is needed. " and a threw a thumbs up toward North Korea...

Note:

The last part was poorly written satire so do not ask for a link showing President Obama saying something like that...

I doubt they did successfully detonate a hydrogen bomb.

I'm more wondering what it is they want from all of this rather than being worried all that much about it.

Maybe they figure it's time to start the gambit now in case they get another clinton in the white house willing to give them some more free stuff...

If they did detonate this bomb its just to bad that earthquake didn't sink the whole country into the ocean.

No great loss there.

• Banned

I'm more wondering what it is they want from all of this rather than being worried all that much about it.

Maybe they figure it's time to start the gambit now in case they get another clinton in the white house willing to give them some more free stuff...

It could be saber rattling again by North Korea, and China need to get their bastard child under control, or they will be held responsible for propping the regime up when they very well knew they should have killed the little bastard already...

If they did detonate this bomb its just to bad that earthquake didn't sink the whole country into the ocean.

No great loss there.
That is a fucked up thing to say. There are a whole bunch of human beings living there. I'm comfortable with despot wackjob Kim jong whatever and his minions drowning, but I draw the line at being ok with the ordinary regular folk going down.

It could be saber rattling again by North Korea, and China need to get their bastard child under control, or they will be held responsible for propping the regime up when they very well knew they should have killed the little bastard already...

Yep. I don't think China wants Shorty playing with big boy toys either.

That lunkhead has to spin some garble out every once in a while if for no other reason than to lie to his slaves.

I think if he was really close on this we'd know it before he would.

No great loss there.
That is a fucked up thing to say. There are a whole bunch of human beings living there. I'm comfortable wishing despot wackjob Kim jong whatever drowns, but I draw the line at wishing regular folk dead.

Let me tell you how much of a shit I do not give.

North Korea makes ridiculous claims all the time. There's no hard evidence so far indicating this incident actually was an H-bomb.

'

No great loss there.
That is a fucked up thing to say. There are a whole bunch of human beings living there. I'm comfortable wishing despot wackjob Kim jong whatever drowns, but I draw the line at wishing regular folk dead.

Whatever. The shit is your's.

'

No great loss there.

Whatever. The idiocy is yours.

'

No great loss there.

Alrighty. Good luck.

'

No great loss there.

Alrighty. Good luck.

Same here.

As long as it's nonsensical showboating by Lil' Kim, there's no real problem beyond that suffered by the people in the DPRK.

Reports are that whatever they detonated was of lesser yield that that used on Hiroshima. No chance it was a hydrogen bomb.

If Kim chooses to get wild beyond the borders, China will smash him, because the last thing China wants at this juncture is a war on the peninsula by a nuclear power, no matter how minor that power may be.

I wear Batman PJs. Are you saying I should never be allowed to run a country? Who the hell am I kidding? I shouldn't be allowed to run a Youtube channel.

As long as it's nonsensical showboating by Lil' Kim, there's no real problem beyond that suffered by the people in the DPRK.

Reports are that whatever they detonated was of lesser yield that that used on Hiroshima. No chance it was a hydrogen bomb.

If Kim chooses to get wild beyond the borders, China will smash him, because the last thing China wants at this juncture is a war on the peninsula by a nuclear power, no matter how minor that power may be.
You should get into it before you make such comments. Northkorea is not developing the biggest nukes but the smallest. For operational use, the NK nuke must not weight more than 100 Kg, which is the maximum payload of their current carrier, the Unha 3 rocket. However, it is unlikely that they are not developing a better rocket given that the maximum payload is pretty small and that it is unclear if it can deliver warheads, indeed.

Should we be worried? No. The country declared only countries attacking them would have to fear nuclear strikes.

'

No great loss there.

Let me guess... you're a "Christian," aren't you?

I wear Batman PJs. Are you saying I should never be allowed to run a country? Who the hell am I kidding? I shouldn't be allowed to run a Youtube channel.

Yeah, I have to admit neither of us should be allow near the leadership of a country... I am sure you will be a better dictator then the PJ Ninja but still let not find out after you ask me where babies came from... :)

P.S.

I know you know where babies come from but I can not get that story I wrote out of my head!

You should get into it before you make such comments. Northkorea is not developing the biggest nukes but the smallest. For operational use, the NK nuke must not weight more than 100 Kg, which is the maximum payload of their current carrier, the Unha 3 rocket. However, it is unlikely that they are not developing a better rocket given that the maximum payload is pretty small and that it is unclear if it can deliver warheads, indeed.

Should we be worried? No. The country declared only countries attacking them would have to fear nuclear strikes.

I see you are a DPRK expert, and know precisely what they are doing. Congrats. You surpass the entire State Department.

Good to know that you also believe what they tell you. You'd make a fine diplomat in the current administration.

Nor does china want north Koreans flooding their boarder

I see you are a DPRK expert, and know precisely what they are doing. Congrats. You surpass the entire State Department.

Good to know that you also believe what they tell you. You'd make a fine diplomat in the current administration.
?