🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Those who don’t vote for the duopoly tell us to ‘be principled’….don’t they also tell conservatives to make concessions in the ‘culture war’?

Again, Trump's given a free pass How does he do so much wrong and get so many free passes?

It's literally one excuse after another, just to defend him. Why even bother? Why not just move TF on, away from Trump with someone new?
Never Trust Never-Trump

The Deep State has lined up many fake MAGAs to replace him (for example, QAnon). Which one would you recommend we fall for?

Even if this was true, which it is not, it does not mean that all diverse and multicultural areas are shitholes.

You allow emotion to rule your life and thus do not understand logic

Name one.

Never Trust Never-Trump

The Deep State has lined up many fake MAGAs to replace him (for example, QAnon). Which one would you recommend we fall for?

I wouldn't fall for anything. Not the America First crap, QAnon, Proud boys...... none of that political loyalist crap.

I look at voting records. Those with fiscal and constitutional voting records, (IE Chip Roy & Thomas Massie) that's who and what I support. All this other crap is just a means to either influence (group think) or make money.
I'm not into clubs and organizations. Because with those, you have to in line with everything they say and do. Screw that. I'd rather be independent.
That way I can support what I choose to support, even if it is someone I don't normally agree with. And it could be anything from the America first talking heads like Bannon, or even AOC.

Lol. What a bunch of manure. Some of us fight. Maybe we just don't fight for the same things magaturds or regressives do, and you are on your fucking own with your culture war horseshit. Sorry, Loser. Not buying it, not voting for it.
Oh you fight alright…you fight to help fuck America up.
Golfing Gator is fed up with what he created here…he’s ready to move to a thirdworld shithole to escape his work…That’s what you do…like Mexicans in Mexico, you flee what you fucked up to fuck somewhere else up….you can’t get out of your own way.
Legally, it is, but I also realise it's all about the FEELZ with you. :itsok: You prattle on about your rights, which apparently you FEEL are without limit. Like, all the time. It's boring as shit. You aren't an oracle. You don't read minds. Laws are there for reasons apparently you don't agree with. Tough titties, magaturd. :dunno: Dismissed.
“Rights”?
What rights do I “praddle” about?
Free speech?
Gun rights?
Right to soverignty?
Why do you hate rights and those who expect them?
Yes. Many people are superficial, greedy and easily conned by morons. That ain't any kind of point, Loser.
You apparently missed the point entirely.…probably because you tried to.

Then why are you always whining about it?
I have children and I’ll have grandchildren….like all good real core Americans, I was hoping to pass on the same America I inherited.
Why do you only care about shit that affects you personally?
After helping fuck shit up here Golfing Gator will just flee to a thirdworld nation…that’s what you do huh?

I have children and I’ll have grandchildren….like all good real core Americans, I was hoping to pass on the same America I inherited.
Why do you only care about shit that affects you personally?
After helping fuck shit up here Golfing Gator will just flee to a thirdworld nation…that’s what you do huh?
No way. I'm going to take up retirement gig coyoting them right to your doorstep.

No way. I'm going to take up retirement gig coyoting them right to your doorstep.
hahaha….You can’t stay engaged in a serious discussion because you can’t take yourself and your positions seriously. You do this because you know you can’t logically defend your foolish positions. I know your type well…You’ve exposed your own ignorance yet again.

hahaha….You can’t stay engaged in a serious discussion because you can’t take yourself and your positions seriously. You do this because you know you can’t logically defend your foolish positions. I know your type well…You’ve exposed your own ignorance yet again.
Lol .. I NEVER take your posts seriously. I rarely read past the first sentence. They're almost always about your desperate fear of brown people. It just gets tedious.

Lol .. I NEVER take your posts seriously. I rarely read past the first sentence. They're almost always about your desperate fear of brown people. It just gets tedious.
We all have our pet peeves don’t we?
Yours is “don’t vote for the duopoly” and mine is wetbacks. The thing is, I can point you to one community after the next that has been destroyed by wetbacks, one institution after the next that has been destroyed by wetbacks, one employment trade after the next that been destroyed by wetbacks…and yet the “DOUPOLY” remains your boogeyman…It’s bizarre as fuck that you don’t “FEAR” what brown people do to a nation…I get it though, filth is never bothered by other filth…filth generally gravitates towards other filth.
You have no standards or expectations for yourself and certainly don’t have either for America.

So “don’t vote for anyone less than perfect” but make concessions so you can vote with those you don’t agree with….isn’t that the message from fence-sitters?
Have you ever seen an Independent/fence-sitter ask liberals to make concessions with conservatives?
lot of voters will hold their noses and vote trump....who cares?...vote is a vote

We all have our pet peeves don’t we?
Yours is “don’t vote for the duopoly” and mine is wetbacks. The thing is, I can point you to one community after the next that has been destroyed by wetbacks, one institution after the next that has been destroyed by wetbacks, one employment trade after the next that been destroyed by wetbacks…and yet the “DOUPOLY” remains your boogeyman…It’s bizarre as fuck that you don’t “FEAR” what brown people do to a nation…I get it though, filth is never bothered by other filth…filth generally gravitates towards other filth.
You have no standards or expectations for yourself and certainly don’t have either for America.
tl;dr

How fucking weird…imagine that, you happen to live in the only diverse, multicultural utopia in all of America….OR you’re white guilt ass is just out of touch with reality and you’re lying your ass off.

Spent some time driving through your version of utopia the last two days, rural Indiana and Ohio. Smack dab full of heterosexual white folks speaking English....one of the more depressing drives around, sad, dead towns full of homes that were nice in the 40s but have not been taken care of since then. No future, no prospects of getting better, but Trump signs all over the damn place.

You would be in heaven.

Those who don’t vote for the duopoly tell us to ‘be principled’….don’t they also tell conservatives to make concessions in the ‘culture war’?​

Colon Cancer vs Esophageal Cancer
Failing to make a choice is a bad thing.

Those who don’t vote for the duopoly tell us to ‘be principled’….don’t they also tell conservatives to make concessions in the ‘culture war’?​

Colon Cancer vs Esophageal Cancer
Failing to make a choice is a bad thing.
There you go with your false equivalency bullshit to push your lie.
How about some truth..
Gross levels of spending vs. Gross levels of spending AND 10 million more wetbacks shoved up your ass

Your turn….provide us with an accurate comparison of the duopoly platforms. Can you do it?

dblack or Golfing Gator can you?

How about some truth..
Gross levels of spending vs. Gross levels of spending AND 10 million more wetbacks shoved up your ass

Your turn….provide us with an accurate comparison of the duopoly platforms. Can you do it?

tl;dr

How about some truth..

5BEAF135-5158-4FCB-9372-86F0CCCFBDDF.jpeg

I love how the duopoly douchebags repeatedly nominate and elect shitty leaders, and then have the nerve to blame the people who didn't vote for them. Yes, they're that crazy.

Forum List

Back