Thoughts on combat in space, and why the U.S. space force should have been developed decades ago...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We are a ways off from ships engaging in combat in space, but one day we may get there......so we need to be planning for that now, rather than let others get there before us...

It was developed decades ago ... in 1982, under Reagan.

We are a ways off from ships engaging in combat in space, but one day we may get there......so we need to be planning for that now, rather than let others get there before us...

War is fought for two reasons, land or freedom. Space has no land and we are to primitives to gain any freedom in space. There is no tyrants in space and the only way there would be one in space is if we put them there If we did put one up there we wouldn't be sending any oxygen with him. If we were serious about space we would box up obama and orbit his black ass around the Sun till he docked with a chicken. Which reminds me of a joke. Why did obama cross the road? Because he had his dick in a chicken. Which reminds me of another joke. What's the difference between a trampoline and obama? You take your boots off to jump on a trampoline. One more. What's the difference between a refrigerator and obama's butt, A refrigerator don't fart when your meat out. i also have a good joke about his old lady and a bowling ball but....

Forum List

Back