Threats against Israeli Arab teen who slammed kidnapping

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Np doubt there are more good Arab teens who feel the same as this kid and are aghast at what happened.

Threats against Israeli Arab teen who slammed kidnapping

Police arrest 3 relatives of Mohammad Zoabi, 17, who posted pro-Israel video; MK Hanin Zoabi, another relative, says kidnappers aren’t terrorists

BY GAVRIEL FISKE June 17, 2014

Police arrested three men Tuesday for threatening their relative, an Arab Israeli teen who, in a strikingly pro-Israel video posted online, wraps himself in an Israeli flag and expresses solidarity with three kidnapped Israeli youths.

In the video, uploaded to YouTube earlier this week, 17-year-old Mohammad Zoabi of Nazareth called for the release of the three teens, affirmed his own identity as an Israeli, and urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to stop negotiating with Palestinian terrorists.

Read more:

Threats against Israeli Arab teen who slammed kidnapping | The Times of Israel

They tried to kidnapp him.

The belief in Israel is that Haneen Zoabi has something to do with it. The way she speaks and behaves gives many the feeling that 1. she "invited" his kidnapping to shut him up and 2. she knows more about the boys than she's letting on.

If either of the two is proved right, she should be sent to jail, ASAP

Distraught and defiant, the mother of young “Zionist Muslim” from Nazareth Mohammed Zoabi said Wednesday that he has received threats from Muslim extremists in “the territories” and from Arab countries following his recent Facebook video, expressing support for the three Jewish youths abducted by Hamas.

In an interview on Tel Aviv's 102FM radio, the mother of 17-year-old Mohammed said her son came under a barrage of threats after uploading the video to Facebook.

"My son is being threatened,” she said, “and it is not a temporary thing. I know what this is about, they cursed him as if he were the enemy of the entire Arab population. They did not care that he is a 17-year-old boy, they did not respect his opinion."

"Everyone has the right to say how he feels," she asserted. "This is how he feels. And he did not say anything terrible, he did not threaten, he did not kill, he did not accuse, he is not a traitor! He said 'free our boys,' because he has Jewish friends. All of his friends are Jewish and he studies among them and he feels like a human being."

"This is not a matter of Jew and Arab,” she insisted. “Where are we living, that he can be punished like this? Does he not have the right to speak? What will they do now, sentence him to death?”

"Will I have to hide him my whole life? Where will I hide him?” she lamented.

"This has reached the territories [referring to Judea and Samaria - ed.] and the Arab countries. We received threats from the territories and Arab countries. What is that all about? He doesn't have the right to say what he feels? He raised an Israeli flag? So what?... What should he raise, a Jordanian flag? I am the only one who is worried, I am the only one supporting him, and you should know that the state has also let down Mohammed.”

The mother added that one of the relatives charged with planning to hurt Mohammed – possibly his father – suddenly "ran up to him after eight months in which he did not have any contact with him" and demanded that he take down the video. Her landlord also knocked on her door and told her “it burns my heart” to see the Israeli flag hanging in his apartment.

"I came home, the landlord of the home I'm renting said to open the door of my son's room, 'I don't want the flag of the state hung in the room, it's my home.'" she recounted angrily. "Excuse me? That's a right, I can put what I want, it's also the flag of my country!"

'Zionist Muslim' Youth's Mom Springs to Defend Him - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

---------

May God keep her and her son.

Meantime Israeli taxpayers are having to pay for his relative's (the MK) protection. I would leave her to the mob to do with what they want.

For a Palestinian to defend anything Israeli or Jewish is a death sentence by Palestinian leaders.

Distraught and defiant, the mother of young “Zionist Muslim” from Nazareth Mohammed Zoabi said Wednesday that he has received threats from Muslim extremists in “the territories” and from Arab countries following his recent Facebook video, expressing support for the three Jewish youths abducted by Hamas.

In an interview on Tel Aviv's 102FM radio, the mother of 17-year-old Mohammed said her son came under a barrage of threats after uploading the video to Facebook.

"My son is being threatened,” she said, “and it is not a temporary thing. I know what this is about, they cursed him as if he were the enemy of the entire Arab population. They did not care that he is a 17-year-old boy, they did not respect his opinion."

"Everyone has the right to say how he feels," she asserted. "This is how he feels. And he did not say anything terrible, he did not threaten, he did not kill, he did not accuse, he is not a traitor! He said 'free our boys,' because he has Jewish friends. All of his friends are Jewish and he studies among them and he feels like a human being."

"This is not a matter of Jew and Arab,” she insisted. “Where are we living, that he can be punished like this? Does he not have the right to speak? What will they do now, sentence him to death?”

"Will I have to hide him my whole life? Where will I hide him?” she lamented.

"This has reached the territories [referring to Judea and Samaria - ed.] and the Arab countries. We received threats from the territories and Arab countries. What is that all about? He doesn't have the right to say what he feels? He raised an Israeli flag? So what?... What should he raise, a Jordanian flag? I am the only one who is worried, I am the only one supporting him, and you should know that the state has also let down Mohammed.”

The mother added that one of the relatives charged with planning to hurt Mohammed – possibly his father – suddenly "ran up to him after eight months in which he did not have any contact with him" and demanded that he take down the video. Her landlord also knocked on her door and told her “it burns my heart” to see the Israeli flag hanging in his apartment.

"I came home, the landlord of the home I'm renting said to open the door of my son's room, 'I don't want the flag of the state hung in the room, it's my home.'" she recounted angrily. "Excuse me? That's a right, I can put what I want, it's also the flag of my country!"

'Zionist Muslim' Youth's Mom Springs to Defend Him - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

---------

May God keep her and her son.

For a Palestinian to defend anything Israeli or Jewish is a death sentence by Palestinian leaders.

For a Palestinian to become an Israeli citizen is also a death sentence by Palestinian leaders.

Ah I thought she was an Israeli citizen.

She is an Arab Israeli citizen, so being an Israeli citizen she is a traitor to her country. She is a disgusting woman. She should be kicked out of the Knesset.

I am not so sure that is right. I have never heard anyone condemn "Israeli Arabs." They certainly don't have any choice in the matter unless they go into exile, which no Palestinian wants them to do. Even Mahmoud Darwish had Israeli citizenship.

I certainly admire a lot of "Israeli Arabs" so-called, although in reality they are Palestinians who have Israeli citizenship and most perceive themselves as such.

I suspect this disturbed child probably has some problems with his family that led him to align himself with Israel, but he is in a tiny minority. I think the "Israeli Arabs" will surprise us one day. Pleasantly for me, maybe not so pleasantly for you.

I am not so sure that is right. I have never heard anyone condemn "Israeli Arabs." They certainly don't have any choice in the matter unless they go into exile, which no Palestinian wants them to do. Even Mahmoud Darwish had Israeli citizenship.

I certainly admire a lot of "Israeli Arabs" so-called, although in reality they are Palestinians who have Israeli citizenship and most perceive themselves as such.

I suspect this disturbed child probably has some problems with his family that led him to align himself with Israel, but he is in a tiny minority. I think the "Israeli Arabs" will surprise us one day. Pleasantly for me, maybe not so pleasantly for you.

Some don't even define themselves as Palestinians, as such an Israeli Arab woman said today, and others said previously.

The Israeli Arabs who support the state don't want to be recognized as Palestinians, they want to be Israelis. They even believe calling them "Palestinians" is offensive.

Of course, if he's not a traitor to Israeli, you anti-Zionists must think they're "crazy" or "troubled". Why? because they're against Palestinian terrorism.?!

YOU'RE crazy! YOU'RE troubled! THEY are perfectly loyal and defined! Poor you, who say always how awful and undemocratic Israel is, but you're being the most undemocratic by saying someone is crazy simply for not siding with you!:mad:

Why, Amity, all Arabs, whether Christian or Muslims, don't think as you do. There is a group of Muslims who are actually for Israel. Speaking of citizenship, there are so-called Palestinian Arabs living all over the world, so I wonder if Amity is actually telling us that these people don't think they are citizens of the countries in which they reside. Strange how the millions and millions of displaced people after World War II plus their descendents thought of themselves as citizens of the country in which they settled.

For instance, here is a small rundown of where some of these so-called Palestinians are living. Are you trying to tell us that they don't consider themselves to be citizens of these countries?

El Salvador – 70,000 Brazil – 59,000; Canada – 50,975; Australia – 45,000; Denmark – 32,152; United Kingdom – 30,000; Sweden – 25,500; Peru – 20,000. No doubt many of these people have been able to achieve a good life in these countries, and I can't see them packing up to go back, especially the descendents.

The vast majority of Arab Israeli citizens are happy being Israeli citizens rather than living under some sort of Sharia State. There are even Muslims in the Israeli military, in law courts, holding high office, etc. I think you are certainly out of touch with reality amity. You last went to Israel in the 1970s, right? Take a trip there now and what you see will pleasantly surprise you, unless of course you want to see the Muslims suffering so you can gloat and blame the Jews.

Forum List

Back