Tim Cook apologizes for creating racist ok hand gesture emoji will be removed next IOS update

Tim Cook apologizes for creating racist OK hand gesture emoji - will be removed in next iOS update - NPC Daily
If there’s one thing that Steve Jobs did not have the cultural foresight to implement in the advent of iPhones, it’s the exclusion of hate speech via emojis. Apple made the right move with changing out the gun emoji to a squirt gun emoji – which effectively lowered gun violence in America by racist white men by almost 70% alone – and the upside down burning American flag emoji which signified cultural enrichment. Apple knows that diversity is our strength.

YOU really are so far gone, and so beyond pathetic it makes most want to puke!
WHAT ARE YOU ASSHOLES GOING TO DO WHEN SOMEONE WHO CAN'T HEAR USES A FKN SIGN YOU PATHETIC ASSHOLES DON'T LIKE WILL U DECIDE IT IS RACIST TOO!! OMFG U FKRS NEED TO SHIPPED OFF TO YOUR OWN GAWD DAM PLANET!!
What does it look like?
Like an asshole.

View attachment 262895View attachment 262896hippie peace sign
Top symbol in Korea, not a peace sign. Actually two fingers is the worst symbol since gradeschool. It can also mean you're gay. And bunny ears in photos. It clearly means Korean GOvernment favors American Government surrenders in all warfare with communists.

The first time I saw this Korean Buddhist symbol I was like shit that's a swastika. I found out that the symbol is older than Buddhism itself.
K06240172.jpg

View attachment 262895View attachment 262896hippie peace sign
Top symbol in Korea, not a peace sign. Actually two fingers is the worst symbol since gradeschool. It can also mean you're gay. And bunny ears in photos. It clearly means Korean GOvernment favors American Government surrenders in all warfare with communists.

The first time I saw this Korean Buddhist symbol I was like shit that's a swastika. I found out that the symbol is older than Buddhism itself.
View attachment 262972

It's a brave new world...ban that symbol!!!

Morons give me a headache with this garbage

Forum List

Back