Tim Walz Administration Plans Retreat for 'BIPOC' Library Workers, Excludes 'Whites,' 'Heterosexuals'

So, you know what BIPOC means? If you did know that BIPOC stands for - Black, Indigenous, people of color... why would they not hold a meeting for their group?

But the main point you are trying to make is that Whites and heteros are not allowed to the meetings.

Well, prove it. Prove that there is a line in the invite that specifically claims to disinvite anyone who is not of their group... If not, accept you are a lying racist retard.

Your move. You won't prove it but just mimic what I write because... wait for it... you are a RETARD!
Good gawd you’re a retard. Accept your lot in life.

Good gawd you’re a retard. Accept your lot in life.
LOL Poor retard. Does a copy/paste job but for the life of it, can't defend it. :auiqs.jpg:

What an asshole. No wonder the orange douchebag loves his retarded followers. They are so easy to con.

LOL Poor retard. Does a copy/paste job but for the life of it, can't defend it. :auiqs.jpg:

What an asshole. No wonder the orange douchebag loves his retarded followers. They are so easy to con.

Poor retard. Does its usual tantrum without knowing the facts. Your feelings are hurt and that causes your retard emotions to get out of whack.

Poor retard. Does its usual tantrum without knowing the facts. Your feelings are hurt and that causes your retard emotions to get out of whack.
See, I knew it. You spend the whole time copying my style and yet, you learn nothing from me.

Guess once a retard, always a retard. But keep responding. I love to keep calling you a retard on your thread. Go.

See, I knew it. You spend the whole time copying my style and yet, you learn nothing from me.

Guess once a retard, always a retard. But keep responding. I love to keep calling you a retard on your thread. Go.
A retard desperate for attention. It’s funny watching your retard response as you have theses emotional retard meltdowns. Go.

A retard desperate for attention. It’s funny watching your retard response as you have theses emotional retard meltdowns. Go.
See, the retard just copies me but has not the wit to defend its thread. Poor poor retard.

The vile left has made libraries a part of their grooming agenda where children are subjected to tranny story hour.

I'd never leave our children alone in one. Seriously, the day I saw some fat old man wearing a dress? No more

Forum List

Back