Time for South Africa to take control of their country

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Its been a long time since apartheid ended but the shadow of it lives on. The Mandela govt tried to retain a civil society but it is time to put some boosters on it to form a better world.

As a start I would restore the land stolen from farmers in the 60s when they were all herded onto the wretched townships. There will be records of this and it should be a quick win. There should be no compensation to the settlers.

Secondly the country needs to nationalise its mineral industry and use the proceeds to modernise the country. Housing schools and hospitals.

There could be ways of doing this such as allowing the likes of De Beers to run them under license. Whichever has the greatest return.

I would also break up the blight of white ghettos so that white folk do not have a grip on the better areas.

I would also tax the white private schools to provide funds to improvethe schools in black areas to help educate poeple better.

South Africa has waited long enough for the world ro invest and they have waited in vain. Its time to act before its too late.

Its been a long time since apartheid ended but the shadow of it lives on. The Mandela govt tried to retain a civil society but it is time to put some boosters on it to form a better world.

As a start I would restore the land stolen from farmers in the 60s when they were all herded onto the wretched townships. There will be records of this and it should be a quick win. There should be no compensation to the settlers.

Secondly the country needs to nationalise its mineral industry and use the proceeds to modernise the country. Housing schools and hospitals.

There could be ways of doing this such as allowing the likes of De Beers to run them under license. Whichever has the greatest return.

I would also break up the blight of white ghettos so that white folk do not have a grip on the better areas.

I would also tax the white private schools to provide funds to improvethe schools in black areas to help educate poeple better.

South Africa has waited long enough for the world ro invest and they have waited in vain. Its time to act before its too late.

Make South Africa Cuba Again!

These are some good starting propositions.

The problems aren't like "tax the rich schools to fund the poor schools". The poor schools had funding, but it ended up in someone else's pocket. Corruption is bad, and that needs to be sorted out first.

Maybe the Union of South Africa can follow Zimbabwe's lead in driving the honky population out?

How did it work there?

Where would you suggest the Honky South Africans move? Wales?

The problems aren't like "tax the rich schools to fund the poor schools". The poor schools had funding, but it ended up in someone else's pocket. Corruption is bad, and that needs to be sorted out first.
The whole world is corrupt. Ideally they should close down private schools. Then we would see ordinary schools improve.
The broader pictire is that a white elitelives just like under apartheid. The wealth needs to be redistributed.

South Africca still suffers from white blight.
White people built and made South Africa a prosperous nation. The land was uninhabited when they first colonized it. All undone by ending apartheid and let the blacks take over what they built, and they have pretty much destroyed it. It’s now a shit hole African country that is persecuting whites, which of course delights the likes of self loathing degenerates like yourself.

What would you do about the poor whites living in shanty towns?

Forum List

Back