Time To Close Gitmo

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
But not after allowing the jihadist excrement vacationing down there to voluntarily starve themselves to death.

The rest can be shipped to israel or some other black site for lnterrogation and disposal

Obama would love to close GITMO, but the GOP has prevented it so far....and then had the temerity to blame him for not closing it!

It never should have been opened in the first place. It's so counter to American values that it's been an eyesore and a shame since the Bush administration created it.

Hopefully our military has learned never to take jihadists alive on the battlefield, this way sparing liberal scum all that angst.................

Obama would love to close GITMO, but the GOP has prevented it so far....and then had the temerity to blame him for not closing it!

It never should have been opened in the first place. It's so counter to American values that it's been an eyesore and a shame since the Bush administration created it.

That was my take on the Gitmo thing. The message Republicans were sending was Obama promised to close it Gitmo but once in office kept it open. So Republicans called him names for breaking his promise.
Actually the Republicans have become masters at doing this type of thing, blocking Obama and then implying it was Obama's choice.
Now, I find that the Republican reason for keeping Gitmo open is the Republican fear of having foreign criminals in our American prisons. I got conned by Republicans, how humiliating.

Forum List

Back