Time To Double Down On Bud Light Boycott

I'm currently consuming a Bud Light in a can. It's in a koozie that says 'TEXAS' over the top of a longhorn silhouette. The can showing above clearly says 'Texas Edition' with a lone star emblem beneath it. Turn it a bit and it says Bud Light Brewed in Texas since 1982.

I'm won over by marketing. I'm probably not the first one to fall for stuff like that.

I'm currently consuming a Bud Light in a can. It's in a koozie that says 'TEXAS' over the top of a longhorn silhouette. The can showing above clearly says 'Texas Edition' with a lone star emblem beneath it. Turn it a bit and it says Bud Light Brewed in Texas since 1982.

I'm won over by marketing. I'm probably not the first one to fall for stuff like that.
Iā€™m currently building 3 AR15/ M16 Clone builds ( XM177E1 ) (M16A2 Carbine / Blood Diamond Build ) ( M16A2 Rifle / Black Hawk Down Build )

/ā€”ā€”/ For me, itā€™s all about taste. I donā€™t give marketing a second thought. Iā€™ll stick with IPAs and an occasional Guinness.

/ā€”ā€”/ For me, itā€™s all about taste. I donā€™t give marketing a second thought. Iā€™ll stick with IPAs and an occasional Guinness.
Of course; drink the beer that you like.
I love the taste of Bud Light. I've tried many others over the decades. I always come back to Bud, The King of Beers.

Of course; drink the beer that you like.
I love the taste of Bud Light. I've tried many others over the decades. I always come back to Bud, The King of Beers.
/ā€”ā€”/ Adding rice to the recipe violates the German Purity Law.

July 4th is coming up so let's see how well the boycott holds up. My guess is that outlet stores that aren't paying attention and relying on old sales data will end up with a store room full of blue beer cases.

July 4th is coming up so let's see how well the boycott holds up. My guess is that outlet stores that aren't paying attention and relying on old sales data will end up with a store room full of blue beer cases. Cool dudes buy beer and cool dudes don't want to be caught with beer that advocates the homosexual agenda. Gay guys can find some pink stuff to drink in honor of the 4th unless they think Independence Day is an oppressive holiday.

Pretty sure the discussion is about Independentthinker and his willingness and encouragement of personally trying to destroy a Major Company and harm Hard Working American workers, all for his own little gratification.
Says the side that tried to boycott Papa Johnā€™s,Chic Fil A,My Pillow and Goya. Among others.

Forum List

Back