Time warp

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
A documentary showed me this weird looking teenage looking... stupid looking thing from the stoneage and the documentary commentator said "Biologically they are us, they are Homo Sapiens"

So I said...

Biologically they may be us.
However untold thousands of years... 30,000 years or more says they are not exactly us.
First of all, to be us...
They have to become the Roman Empire, and Break off from the east and become westernized lol....
And then... they have to become the Vikings and develop Identities for large groups of people called "National Identities", and link the two hemispheres of the world, east and west.

They have to Become Britain and lay the final foundations on what is the western world...

All of which matures their Human behavior and perspectives.

30,000 years might not be a long time in terms of the evolutionary scale.. its as long as it gets, in terms of Homo Sapien Human History.

So many countless things
lol

Last edited:
lets just say this much.

If they were alive today... and they offered to donate blood or something... I seriously doubt that anybody but them, would be a match that is capable of receiving it.. because they are Pre Runners to us, and they lack the genetic diversity of Modern people today. :p

Last edited:

Forum List

Back