To flush or not to flush.

When days were old

and nights were cold

And toilets weren't invented

They laid their loads

Beside the roads

And walked away contented.

I have Mr. Gracie and the other male roomie pee outside on the fences now and then. Keeps the wild critters away from the yard.

Nothin' better than an outhouse with snakes and you've got the shitz on a hot summers eve,,no flushing...

Did it flush? Um, no.... But you did need to use the brown corn cob to tidy things up followed by the white corn cob.. That let you know if you needed to use the brown one again.

For reals.. True story

-Geaux

Don't Flush....RUN!!!

toilet-snake.jpg

Rand Paul wants to flush...........but he seems to have really big turds.

(It was actually one of my favorite points Rand Paul ever made. He did an awesome job in this debate. I hope his turds go down in glory.)

I have Mr. Gracie and the other male roomie pee outside on the fences now and then. Keeps the wild critters away from the yard.

My neighbor moved out to the sticks to enjoy country life ... And driving home one evening I noticed he was by his shed letting it fly. I called him up later and said I was glad he was settling in and figured out peeing outside was a benefit of living in the country.

I also suggested he might want to turn off the floodlights when he decided to do so.

Forum List

Back