To flush or not to flush.

If it's yellow
Let it mellow
If it's brown
Flush it down!

Excellent advice when in a drought.

I used to have a fish pond in the back yard. Neighbors have a HUGE one with koi in it. Raccoons are all over the place, fishing. They ate most of my gold fish, too. So....I started peeing around it every once in awhile. MY turf! Keep away! And it worked. Raccoons even used to run all around the roof of my house..either playing or bickering with each other. Now that Mr. Gracie and the roomie pee on the fences every now and then, that has stopped. Haven't seen or heard one in almost 2 years now...except next door fishing in their pond for juicy Koi.

I used to have a fish pond in the back yard. Neighbors have a HUGE one with koi in it. Raccoons are all over the place, fishing. They ate most of my gold fish, too. So....I started peeing around it every once in awhile. MY turf! Keep away! And it worked. Raccoons even used to run all around the roof of my house..either playing or bickering with each other. Now that Mr. Gracie and the roomie pee on the fences every now and then, that has stopped. Haven't seen or heard one in almost 2 years now...except next door fishing in their pond for juicy Koi.

I could have went my entire life without hearing that story.

Liar liar pants on fire. Cuz you will use that method yourself some day if you haven't already. :D

Girls pee outside too, ya know. We also dance naked in the moonlight. :D

If it's yellow, let it mellow
If it's brown, flush it down.
I learned that little ditty when our toilets were out at work one winter's day. Funny..

It was the mantra when I lived in NYC during a water shortage.

Its still good advice but I admit I don't usually do it.

Scary how much water we waste. We're just so accustomed to having all we want and need but that will change.

Forum List

Back