Todays "Nuclear Deal".Anyone Want To Predict What The Next "3 A.M. Call" Will Be In 2016?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:FIREdevil::blowup:Well this one is pretty easy/predictable. Let's see: Iran can do whatever they want. But in the meantime they are surrounded by nations that want to take out their nuclear facilities. Would be interesting if we see the day when the President says, "Well ah, like most of you, ahh, I found out about {name of country} bombing and taking out Irans underground Nuclear Development Facility three days ago. My heart goes out to the Iranian people and condolences for the famillies of the 1000 or so fatalities of innocent muslims.:crybaby:

:FIREdevil::blowup:Well this one is pretty easy/predictable. Let's see: Iran can do whatever they want. But in the meantime they are surrounded by nations that want to take out their nuclear facilities. Would be interesting if we see the day when the President says, "Well ah, like most of you, ahh, I found out about {name of country} bombing and taking out Irans underground Nuclear Development Facility three days ago. My heart goes out to the Iranian people and condolences for the famillies of the 1000 or so fatalities of innocent muslims.:crybaby:

Yeah, I can imagine Him interrupting his golf game for that but only if CNN brought the cameras right out onto the course.

Does it matter what day???
cb3f890723c85c10a217cd0fbf8a2ce9.jpg

• Banned
good thing Hillary isnt President, she will sleep right thru 8am. {not easy waking up an 80 yr old woman in a deep sleep at 3am)

• Banned
Knowing Hillary, she will be in the toilet at 3am while Bill is banging on the door with one of her four gadgets. Hillary, Something really bad is happening in Iran!!!

Interesting.... That makes it obvious that Obama gave them the ability to make a bomb...... without adequate inspections!!!!

The inspection thing is a joke. They have never been honest about what they are doing in the past and now have 0 incentive to be honest about it now. While they steered the monitors to one building, they forgot to mention the underground ones.
Iran is a pretty big place. lots of "Underground"!!! who knows what else may be going on 100 feet under in places no one has been to.

Forum List

Back