TOLD YOU SO: Baltimore jury concludes as mistrial in Freddy Grey trial

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
No link needed....just turn on news.

Baltimore jury split. Declared a mistrial. Some are demanding a 2nd trial (you know....keep fishing for a jury that will bite...due process be damned, but this jury was mostly black).

Legal experts all say when you have multiple defendants...you ALWAYS try the most likely to convict first to set the stage for the others.

Well....I assume this means the other 5 will go free also.

I told you liberals this was a witch hunt. I told you all these cops were guilty of NOTHING except MAYBE simple medical negligence, if even that, and doctors don't even get arrested for that. The leftist city prosecutor charged them with murder for not putting a seat belt on a thug.

And even a mostly black jury has seen through this bullshit.

Baltimore is gonna burn now. Pass the popcorn please.

Baltimore jury split. Declared a mistrial. Some are demanding a 2nd trial (you know....keep fishing for a jury that will bite...due process be damned, but this jury was mostly black).

Legal experts all say when you have multiple defendants...you ALWAYS try the most likely to convict first to set the stage for the others.

I told you liberals this was a witch hunt. I told you all these cops were guilty of NOTHING except MAYBE simple medical negligence, if even that, and doctors don't even get arrested for that. The leftist city prosecutor charged them with murder for not putting a seat belt on a thug.

Hey, I'm sympathetic to the cops but remember that a mistrial isn't an acquittal.

Hey, I'm sympathetic to the cops but remember that a mistrial isn't an acquittal.

Nope. Just means jury says they can't convict.

ALREADY the prosecution has said they will charge him again.

You know....keep fishing for a jury that will eventually convict. This jury was mostly black...so...not sure what prosecutor wants.

Blacks need to learn that we have laws to protect everyone from being convicted unjustly. Saying that, there is no reason to order a new trial. Both the prosecutor and defense were competent. Rioting should be met with swift and brutal force. This shit has got to stop. Freddie Gray was not murdered.

FREE THE BALTIMORE SIX!

Blacks need to learn that we have laws to protect everyone from being convicted unjustly. Saying that, there is no reason to order a new trial. Both the prosecutor and defense were competent. Rioting should be met with swift and brutal force. This shit has got to stop. Freddie Gray was not murdered.

FREE THE BALTIMORE SIX!

Yeah...but...but...but....how can they throw the cop in prison as "justice" without a new trial? You know....they just need to keeping having trials over and over and over and over....keep fishing for a new jury until they find one who will convict.

Yes and it will happen in the 2nd trial also.
The Family should have never done a settlement with the city in Sept.
Baltimore reaches $6.4 million settlement with Freddie Gray’s family
Baltimore officials have reached a $6.4 million settlement with the family of Freddie Gray

When they selected each juror they asked them if they knew about this settlement and everyone said yes.

These cops are gonna sue the fucking pants off that Affirmative Action prosecutors office and the city.

Baltimore is gonna be bankrupt for decades.

The Ravens need to pack up and move to LA.

These cops are gonna sue the fucking pants off that Affirmative Action prosecutors office and the city.

Baltimore is gonna be bankrupt for decades.

The Ravens need to pack up and move to LA.
The Police Union have already got the lawsuits lined up against the City.
There won't be a retrial. There is no legal reason for one. The negro bitch can file for a retrial all she wants.
It takes a special tribunal of judges to rule for a retrial. Ain't going to happen.

I'm waiting for the Riots and lootings. if a place under their leaders ever deserved it they do. where's the BLM to go get them all riled up to riot. I can't hardly wait

I'm sure the guy didn't break his own neck, somebody murdered him for no reason. Someone should go to prison for murder.

I'm sure the guy didn't break his own neck, somebody murdered him for no reason. Someone should go to prison for murder.
The eight negro and four white jurors couldn't reach a verdict. Take special note of the FACT that the negro 'AA' Pros. decided to lead off with the officer she had the strongest case against.
The bitch overcharged. There was no hint of incompetence on either the Pros. attorney nor the defense lawyers parts. This in fact means there is no legal bases for a retrial.
This in fact means the other officers are going to walk.
By the time the City has settled the lawsuits brought by the officers the City will be 30 million dollars lighter. The officers will all be multimillionaires and the fucking negro bitch 'AA' Pros. will be flipping burgers somewhere in Arizona and giving BJs at a fucking truck stop.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back