Top physicist bolts from global warming consensus...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Interesting....

Freeman Dyson is a 91-year-old theoretical physicist who was a contemporary of Einstein at Princeton, has received multiple international awards for his scientific efforts, and has published numerous books and papers on a wide range of topics.
Dyson is criticizing scientists who advance what he describes as an ‘agenda-driven’ perspective on global warming.

In an interview with The Register, Dyson responded to questions about the forward he just wrote for a scientific paper that confronts the “overrated” concerns about CO2 in the atmosphere

“It’s very sad that in this country, political opinion parted [people’s views on climate change]. I’m 100 per cent Democrat myself, and I like Obama. But he took the wrong side on this issue, and the Republicans took the right side

More....

“That is to me the central mystery of climate science. It is not a scientific mystery but a human mystery. How does it happen that a whole generation of scientific experts is blind to obvious facts?"

Top Physicist Bolts from Global Warming 'Consensus' And Says Obama Backed 'Wrong Side'

Good stuff here, too:

Another Nail In The Warmist's Coffin | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Missed that thread...

This is starting to explode... First it was Philippe Verdier, now Dyson.... The high level defections are starting.. which means this thing is about to crash hard!

Forum List

Back