Joe Biden’s post debate interview

Debunked by who? The Regime that lies about Biden’s health constantly?

Nah bro.

I wouldn't do that.

So the pre-recorded, edited, probably scripted damage control interview has aired…and it’s just as bad as the debate. This is “the best” they could make him look?

The paid propagandists of Twatter aren’t happy to say the least. This is another “hit job” from the MSM, LOL.

There was no cover up interview to make Biden look good. MAGA sees a conspiracy in everything. Whacko thinking.

The majority of Democrats and an even larger portion of non-Democrat anti-Trumpers do not want Biden to be the Democratic candidate. It is felt there are other potential Democratic candidates that have a much better chance of beating Trump than Biden.
It is sad to see Biden not deal with the reality of his decline as he ages. He looks like a fool.

What questions could have ABC asked?

Sadly Biden is fighting for what is best for him not what is best for the nation. Just like Trump has been doing since day one.

But the anti-Trumpers will not act like the MAGA minions and lie for a flawed candidate.

Nah bro.

I wouldn't do that.

Could be. In this interview he said he was “sick” with something during his “prep week”, but doctors tested him and he was negative for WuFlu or anything else. I highly suspect that is just “long COVID” as the masked Covidians call it, which is really just the Coof Vax compromising the health of the “vaccinated” person over time.

There was no cover up interview to make Biden look good. MAGA sees a conspiracy in everything. Whacko thinking.

The majority of Democrats and an even larger portion of non-Democrat anti-Trumpers do not want Biden to be the Democratic candidate. It is felt there are other potential Democratic candidates that have a much better chance of beating Trump than Biden.
It is sad to see Biden not deal with the reality of his decline as he ages. He looks like a fool.

Sadly Biden is fighting for what is best for him not what is best for the nation. Just like Trump has been doing since day one.

But the anti-Trumpers will not act like the MAGA minions and lie for a flawed candidate.
You’ve been lying about a moron candidate for 4 years. Fuck off idiot.

Could be. In this interview he said he was “sick” with something during his “prep week”, but doctors tested him and he was negative for WuFlu or anything else. I highly suspect that is just “long COVID” as the masked Covidians call it, which is really just the Coof Vax compromising the health of the “vaccinated” person over time.
He was also tired from a trip two weeks prior and had the week before the debate off to recover but somehow that all just was too much work. Naps are taxing I guess.

A fake world is one bidumb is fucking competent. You’re an idiot.
It's not always obvious when a group is a cult, and by the time you realize you're involved with one, getting away can be difficult. While no group or organization admits to being a cult, you're probably dealing with one if you are not allowed to ask questions, make your own decisions, or disagree with the leader.[1] Anyone can get pulled into a cult, but not everyone has the courage to leave and rejoin mainstream society. You can escape a cult by planning your getaway carefully and finding ways to recover from spiritual and emotional abuse.
Help And Resources To Leave A Cult | Cult Escape | Information & Support

Dare to Doubt | Leaving and Recovering from Cults

Directory of Cult Recovery Resources

I am here to help you. If you do not act soon, it will be too late.

Nor was it ever even remotely accurate.

Fun fact: Most "COVID deaths" were people who had it, but died from other causes.

And anyone who thinks that's FAKE NEWS still believes Joe Biden doesn't have dementia.
Well amazingly covid cured the flu. Nobody died from that when we usually have a couple hundred thousand but that magically stopped during covid.

And yes Bidumb is a fucking retard.

It's not always obvious when a group is a cult, and by the time you realize you're involved with one, getting away can be difficult. While no group or organization admits to being a cult, you're probably dealing with one if you are not allowed to ask questions, make your own decisions, or disagree with the leader.[1] Anyone can get pulled into a cult, but not everyone has the courage to leave and rejoin mainstream society. You can escape a cult by planning your getaway carefully and finding ways to recover from spiritual and emotional abuse.
Help And Resources To Leave A Cult | Cult Escape | Information & Support

Dare to Doubt | Leaving and Recovering from Cults

Directory of Cult Recovery Resources

I am here to help you. If you do not act soon, it will be too late.
LMAO! I guess you’re too late.

That is as fake as the Trump pee tape story. Biden won the 2024 Democratic Party presidential primaries with 39XX delegates and 14,465,519 votes. The majority of Dems want Biden on the ticket.

Forum List

Back