Tour de France

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Just curious, is there anyone on here who watches this amazing race? I've watched it since the late 90's, and haven't missed an entire season of it since then (I miss a few stages every year, unless there is a tight battle for the lead)

Went online to place a bet on the winner and was surprised that Podgacar is not the favorite to win this year, the favorite to win (+105 vs. +145 for Podgacar) is Jonas Vingegard of Jumbo-Visma. I placed a long shot bet on Egan Bernal at +6500. Wout Van Art has a chance to win it, but their field of potential winners to oddsmakers is very small, and the odds long after the first two.

Just curious, is there anyone on here who watches this amazing race? I've watched it since the late 90's, and haven't missed an entire season of it since then (I miss a few stages every year, unless there is a tight battle for the lead)

Went online to place a bet on the winner and was surprised that Podgacar is not the favorite to win this year, the favorite to win (+105 vs. +145 for Podgacar) is Jonas Vingegard of Jumbo-Visma. I placed a long shot bet on Egan Bernal at +6500. Wout Van Art has a chance to win it, but their field of potential winners to oddsmakers is very small, and the odds long after the first two.

one thing i wish.....i wish the testicular cancer would have killed that one balled half a man balless armstrong before he disgraced this country

god i hate that bastard

sorry....anyone who disgraces this country should be condemned to death for treason

Last edited:
Lance Armstrong is a really fucked up person, the number of people who he threw under the bus during his cycling career is astonishing. A really cruel bastard.

Forum List

Back