Town halls gone wild

:lol:

Whatever, dive.
no, not what ever
it sure seemed like everyone was in agreement
and tell us, do you REALLY want Obamacare to pass without even being read?

you wouldn't know what was read and what wasn't unless you actually LISTEN to what people have to say.

This isn't about discussion... this is about DISRUPTION....

and perhaps you might want to stop being a dittotype calling it "obamacare" before you can intelligently discuss the issue?
Spectoer SAID they didnt have time to read it
what more proof do you really NEED???

Whatever, dive.
no, not what ever
it sure seemed like everyone was in agreement
and tell us, do you REALLY want Obamacare to pass without even being read?

you wouldn't know what was read and what wasn't unless you actually LISTEN to what people have to say. And a bunch of folk following instructions written by insurance company lobbyists and screaming like IDIOTS aren;t either listening or discussing.

This isn't about discussion... this is about DISRUPTION....

and perhaps you might want to stop being a dittotype calling it "obamacare" before you can intelligently discuss the issue?
sounds like slander to Me.

You have proof that these people in particular are doing what the insurance companies told them to do? You have them on tape? You caught them with a memo in their pocket? They told you that they were doing the insurance companies bidding?

Your proof? Other then a doctored up memo from who knows where.

In response to my questions, a spokesman for the group confirmed that it has undertaken a concerted effort to get people out to the town hall meetings to protest reform. The spokesperson, Brian Burgess, confirmed that CPR is emailing out “town hall alert” flyers, and schedules of town hall meetings, to its mailing list.

It's also worth remembering that Conservatives for Patients' Rights is run by Rick Scott, who is perhaps best known for having been ousted as the head of Columbia/HCA healthcare after a massive fraud investigation. Columbia/HCA ultimately pleaded guilty to a variety of fraud-related charges, paid $1.7 billion in fines, and got rid of their scandal-plagued chief.

HCAN's Richard Kirsch said a couple of months ago, "Those attacking reform are really looking to protect their own profits, and [Rick Scott is] a perfect messenger for that. His history of making a fortune by destroying quality in the health-care system and ripping off the government is a great example of what's really going on.... We cannot have a better first person to attack health care reform than someone who ran a company that ripped off the government of hundreds of millions of dollars."

The Washington Monthly

Scott. That sorry lowlife scumsucker wouldn't know patients' rights if it bit him on the ass. Now that I know that bastard is behind this, I will be searching out meetings nearby. I despise that mf.

In response to my questions, a spokesman for the group confirmed that it has undertaken a concerted effort to get people out to the town hall meetings to protest reform. The spokesperson, Brian Burgess, confirmed that CPR is emailing out “town hall alert” flyers, and schedules of town hall meetings, to its mailing list.

It's also worth remembering that Conservatives for Patients' Rights is run by Rick Scott, who is perhaps best known for having been ousted as the head of Columbia/HCA healthcare after a massive fraud investigation. Columbia/HCA ultimately pleaded guilty to a variety of fraud-related charges, paid $1.7 billion in fines, and got rid of their scandal-plagued chief.

HCAN's Richard Kirsch said a couple of months ago, "Those attacking reform are really looking to protect their own profits, and [Rick Scott is] a perfect messenger for that. His history of making a fortune by destroying quality in the health-care system and ripping off the government is a great example of what's really going on.... We cannot have a better first person to attack health care reform than someone who ran a company that ripped off the government of hundreds of millions of dollars."

The Washington Monthly

Scott. That sorry lowlife scumsucker wouldn't know patients' rights if it bit him on the ass. Now that I know that bastard is behind this, I will be searching out meetings nearby. I despise that mf.
ah, so you will go to them and start acting crazy?

The Washington Monthly

ah, so you will go to them and start acting crazy?

Yeah. That scumsucker Scott brings that out in me. Sorry ass bastard.

personally , i look forward to Town Meetings. My only b*tch is, i wish they served booze....

If the Dems cannot galvanize their supporters to show up at town meetings, but the Rs can, then whose fault is that?

Incidently, I was a very active partisan at one time.

Anyuone who thinks these protests at town meeting are not concerted efforts coordinated by Republican partisan groups is niave.

Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with that, but please, don't expect us to think that these angry groups of people just spontaneously showed up.

That's just not how these things work, folks.

Spectoer SAID they didnt have time to read it
what more proof do you really NEED???

and keeping other people from asking questions and expressing their concern?

but it's ok...keep defending the lobbyists' strategies...

I'm sure it will make them proud.

but you're excusing the inexcusable just because it suits your agenda. and if people with "d" after their names were doing it, you'd all be rightfully disgusted.

If the Dems cannot galvanize their supporters to show up at town meetings, but the Rs can, then whose fault is that?

Incidently, I was a very active partisan at one time.

Anyuone who thinks these protests at town meeting are not concerted efforts coordinated by Republican partisan groups is niave.

Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with that, but please, don't expect us to think that these angry groups of people just spontaneously showed up.

That's just not how these things work, folks.
The purpose of town hall meetings isn't supposed to be to galvanize supporters. It is to provide a venue where people that have questions can ask them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y98HxYbsdBM&feature=related]YouTube - US Soldier Demands Apology From Senator Claire McCaskill at Town Hall[/ame]

Rick Moran
The first thing you have to understand is that it is impossible, according to the left, for conservatives to have a legitimate protest. Only liberals have "authentic" grass roots so the idea of the right demonstrating against anything - in their lights - is a political trick. We are a "Brooks Brothers Brigade" or, "radicals" or "mobs." The demonstrations at Town Hall meetings on health care reform are "astroturfing" - planned and paid for by insurance industry lobbyists.

Of course, this is absurd on its face. The protests at congressional town halls are certainly authentic in that they represent the views of millions of people, if not a majority. And anyone familiar with the Tea Party movement knows that they oppose any top-down direction fiercely. In this way, they are a true "grass roots" opposition and not Soros funded Moveon minions......American Thinker- Print Article

feedom.jpg

Forum List

Back