🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trade war reaches new level

Hey clueless, are you Chinese? Do you support the current unfair trade system? A brief Trade War to level the playing field will pay dividends in the long run.

Or are you a "globalist" that wants to move all jobs to the point of lowest wages? I support the Trump trade agenda and can debate it if you think you can defend the globalist agenda. BTW, the lobster-men can sell their product anywhere. I'd gladly buy more lobster if there was a glut
I believe we need the Art of the Deal, not a Trade War.
Regarding US trade, the Art of the Deal is what’s been going on. Ask the head Canuck for his opinion if you’d like.

The Art of the Deal is a joke of a book...that Trump did not even write!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hey clueless, are you Chinese? Do you support the current unfair trade system? A brief Trade War to level the playing field will pay dividends in the long run.

Or are you a "globalist" that wants to move all jobs to the point of lowest wages? I support the Trump trade agenda and can debate it if you think you can defend the globalist agenda. BTW, the lobster-men can sell their product anywhere. I'd gladly buy more lobster if there was a glut
Regarding US trade, the Art of the Deal is what’s been going on. Ask the head Canuck for his opinion if you’d like.
lol. US dairy is subsidized; why are we calling Canucks, black?

Big trade deal announced with Canada.

What’s wrong with this deal, OP?
How can anyone tell, there are no details. Most likely, knowing the orange shitgibbon, it will be another NK moment, full of fire and fury, signifying nothing.

How can anyone tell, there are no details. Most likely, knowing the orange shitgibbon, it will be another NK moment, full of fire and fury, signifying nothing.

The basic details are out. We are getting access to 3.5% of their dairy market, somewhere around a half a billion dollar market, if the Canadians actually buy it.

They agreed to the same automobile changes as Mexico, 12.5% more parts made in North America and 40% of the car has to be made by people making at least $16 an hour.

Very minor tweaks that few will notice.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Just like Obama’s dumb books, that he didn’t write.

LOL!

LOL...quoting Trudeau?

LOL!

I was smart enough not to read those. Sadly I did waste a few hours of my life on the art of the deal.

LOL...quoting Trudeau?

No, quoting anyone with a brain that ever read that book.

LOL!
Oh, c’mon. Next the lib dipshits will be bitching JFK didn’t write Profiles in Courage or something.

LOL!
Oh, c’mon. Next the lib dipshits will be bitching JFK didn’t write Profiles in Courage or something.

He didn’t write it.

The basic details are out. We are getting access to 3.5% of their dairy market, somewhere around a half a billion dollar market, if the Canadians actually buy it.

They agreed to the same automobile changes as Mexico, 12.5% more parts made in North America and 40% of the car has to be made by people making at least $16 an hour.

plenty of drama, though.

The new deal won’t go into effect right away. Most of the key provisions don’t start until 2020 because leaders from the three countries have to sign it and then Congress and the legislatures in Canada and Mexico have to approve it, a process that is expected to take months
Now this is funny. No right to work in Mexico?

For example, USMCA stipulates that Mexican trucks that cross the border into the United States must meet higher safety regulations and Mexican workers must have more ability to organize and form unions. Some of these provisions might be difficult to enforce, but the Trump administration says it is committed to ensuring these happen — a reason U.S. labor unions and some Democrats are cheering the new rules.

I support Americans and keeping American jobs in America

YOU would lick Trumps asshole if he would drop his shorts for you.
Why would condemn others for licking an asshole, when you did it to BO for eight long years?

I didnt vote fro Obama, but YOU ARE an idiot.

Liar. Obama said that manufacturing jobs are not coming back.

AT least Trump is trying to bring good jobs back. The dem "globalists" want to keep the urban plantations as-is, dependent on government handouts. Under Trump food stamps are at an 8-year low. Why food stamp enrollment reaching its lowest level in eight years may not be cause for celebration

You sound like a real asshole yourself. Eat there much? (most people don't eat where they shit)

trapping and selling lobsters is a manufacturing job ?

another RW idiot blurts out but Obama !!

with Trump around you can bet your ass manufacturing jobs will suffer due to tariffs.

Terms of Service Violation
a reprieve on trade wars, what a deal.
They coceded on dairy and other issues which is a win.

They conceded on dairy...to the tune of 3.5% of their market, less than a half a billion dollar possible market for US dairy.

That was really their only concession.

Why would condemn others for licking an asshole, when you did it to BO for eight long years?

Well that’s not nice.

Well that’s not nice.

The truth often is not nice

US lobster fishermen say hello to Canada ..

U.S.-China trade war triggers seafood supply chain shake-up

Chinese demand for lobster from Canada has increased, with airports in the country's eastern provinces adding cargo flights to accommodate higher exports.

At Halifax Stanfield International Airport, total cargo soared 42 percent in July, and 55 percent in August, compared with the same months a year earlier, fueled by Chinese demand for seafood, said Glen Boone, the airport's director of cargo and real estate.

Trump creating jobs for Canadians.

FU Trump.
Nobody spreads misinformation like Siete. Not only has President Trump created so many jobs that unemployment has hit record lows, but there is no “trade war” with China.
China will cut import tariffs on textile products and metals, including steel products, to 8.4% from 11.5%, effective Nov. 1, the finance ministry said on Sunday.
China has capitulated completely to President Trump’s will. After decades of being taken advantage of thanks to failed left-wing policy, America is being put first once again and it is paying off big time. So much winning, just as Trump promised. He continues to deliver on all of his promises.

China to cut import tariffs on wide range of products | Reuters

Forum List

Back