Trans Person Whines About Mother's & Father's Days: 'Which One Do I Celebrate?'

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
While millions of Americans were busy celebrating Mom on Sunday, taking her out to dinner and showering her with flower bouquets and macaroni picture frames, at least one person over on social media was lamenting the fact that he – she? It? – was left feeling rather unspecial.

Because after all, when it comes to the trans community, it is all about making them feel included, even to the point of inconveniencing or outright excluding everyone else.

“There’s two different days in the year that I question,” a biological man with green hair and a baritone voice says in a video posted to TikTok. “There’s Mother’s Day and there’s Father’s Day. And as a trans person, as a trans woman, which one do I celebrate?”

Nobody cares. Just put your big boy/girl panties on and make a decision.

As you will have noticed I am a kind , calm and placid woman .

But as I approach senility I am more and more inclined to go looking for specimens like this one and tear them to pieces.
Good job I am one of the Pure Ones and therefore remain in control . Just.

If you're a trans woman, meaning you think you're a woman, and you can't decide if you should celebrate fathers day or mothers day then it's obvious you don't believe you're a woman.

But it's easy. If you were born with a dingdong then you go with fathers day, if you weren't then you go with mothers day. Unless you have no kids then you don't do either one.

That dude can fuck off though. There is no such thing as trans people. You're born a man or a woman (rare genetic anomaly aside) and that is that. Trans people only exist via fantasy and it isn't societies job to indulge fantasies.

Jim Jones Day.

Drinks are on the house...
iu

If the person has never once had a baby in their belly before, that right there alone should answer their question.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I'm actually surprised that Mother's Day and Father's Day is acknowledged on any calendar still.

While millions of Americans were busy celebrating Mom on Sunday, taking her out to dinner and showering her with flower bouquets and macaroni picture frames, at least one person over on social media was lamenting the fact that he – she? It? – was left feeling rather unspecial.

Because after all, when it comes to the trans community, it is all about making them feel included, even to the point of inconveniencing or outright excluding everyone else.

“There’s two different days in the year that I question,” a biological man with green hair and a baritone voice says in a video posted to TikTok. “There’s Mother’s Day and there’s Father’s Day. And as a trans person, as a trans woman, which one do I celebrate?”

It is very simple--if you provided the sperm that resulted in a child, you are a father. If you carried a child in your body during gestation and gave birth, you are a mother. Did these morons actually spend more than 30 seconds in their lives thinking?

If you're a trans woman, meaning you think you're a woman, and you can't decide if you should celebrate fathers day or mothers day then it's obvious you don't believe you're a woman.

But it's easy. If you were born with a dingdong then you go with fathers day, if you weren't then you go with mothers day. Unless you have no kids then you don't do either one.

That dude can fuck off though. There is no such thing as trans people. You're born a man or a woman (rare genetic anomaly aside) and that is that. Trans people only exist via fantasy and it isn't societies job to indulge fantasies.
The unfortunate spawn of that mentally deficient degenerate have my sympathies.

It celebrates mental health awareness day.

I'm sorry but if this guy came into the ladies restroom I'd be thinking serial killer. Honestly it's freaks like this that will get me over my fear of guns.

Forum List

Back