Trans Woman Raped, Burned to Death in Turkey

How sad. Religion does really evil stuff and doesn't respect human rights at all.

Evil people really. Religion is just the excuse.

because nothing happens to LGBT people in this country?

Hate Crimes and Violence Against LGBTQ People | Human Rights Campaign

Where did you get that from my post? Evil people will use whatever reason comes to their twisted little minds to do evil. Some do it in the name of religion, some, like hilary do it for cold hard cash. Either way it happens, evil is evil...

tuba-1.jpg

The rape and death of a Turkish transgender woman last week has renewed calls for protection for the LGBT community in the beleaguered Middle Eastern country.

The body of Hande Kader, 22, was found in Istanbul Aug. 12. A sex worker and transgender activist, Kader had been sexually assaulted and her body burned. She was only identified through prosthetics.

Homosexuality is not illegal in Turkey, but the Turkish LGBTs have struggled recently under constant fear of persecution from the country’s conservative religious leaders.

Turkey also acts as a gateway for many refugees fleeing conflicts in Syria and northern Iraq and seeking asylum in Europe. Earlier in the month, gay Syrian refugee Muhammad Wisam Sankari was beheaded. His housemates also revealed that he had been kidnapped and raped months before he was killed.

Kader had marched in an LGBT pride rally this summer before Turkish police dispersed the march with rubber bullets and other riot gear.

Truly a tragic crime. She was a beautiful woman.
Pssst... That wasn't a woman. It isn't a she... That's a dude. Pro tip. Never go to vacation in Thailand.

She was a woman in every respect but genitalia. I don't use prostitutes so that's not an issue and Thailand has great beeches that I do use.
Genitalia is the determining factor as to a persons sex.

tuba-1.jpg

The rape and death of a Turkish transgender woman last week has renewed calls for protection for the LGBT community in the beleaguered Middle Eastern country.

The body of Hande Kader, 22, was found in Istanbul Aug. 12. A sex worker and transgender activist, Kader had been sexually assaulted and her body burned. She was only identified through prosthetics.

Homosexuality is not illegal in Turkey, but the Turkish LGBTs have struggled recently under constant fear of persecution from the country’s conservative religious leaders.

Turkey also acts as a gateway for many refugees fleeing conflicts in Syria and northern Iraq and seeking asylum in Europe. Earlier in the month, gay Syrian refugee Muhammad Wisam Sankari was beheaded. His housemates also revealed that he had been kidnapped and raped months before he was killed.

Kader had marched in an LGBT pride rally this summer before Turkish police dispersed the march with rubber bullets and other riot gear.

Pssst... That wasn't a woman. It isn't a she... That's a dude. Pro tip. Never go to vacation in Thailand.

She was a woman in every respect but genitalia. I don't use prostitutes so that's not an issue and Thailand has great beeches that I do use.

For some people. For others it isn't.

tuba-1.jpg

Like hermaphrodites?

tuba-1.jpg

No its for all people. Sex can be verified through DNA. Mentally ill can take up whatever cause they like. But it doesn't change their biology, or DNA. If you were sitting on the tarmac, ready for take off, and a passenger told you he "felt like a pilot" would you let him take the sticks? Of course not. You'd likely tell the nutjob to get back to his seat. At least I hope so.

No its for all people. Sex can be verified through DNA. Mentally ill can take up whatever cause they like. But it doesn't change their biology, or DNA. If you were sitting on the tarmac, ready for take off, and a passenger told you he "felt like a pilot" would you let him take the sticks? Of course not. You'd likely tell the nutjob to get back to his seat. At least I hope so.
Do you really think it started as a cause for her?

Do you really think it started as a cause for her?
Who? I missed the woman in the story. Are you responding to the right thread?

Only let him take the the sticks if he spent the night at a Holiday Inn Express..

tuba-1.jpg

That in addition to the hormones one produces! How did the Turks know he/ she was a transgender?

The problem exists largely because of the idiots who drafted those idiotic texts like the Old Testament and Koran and those who believe that every word in that crap is true and by extension, acting out against people for not following them.

tuba-1.jpg

That in addition to the hormones one produces! How did the Turks know he/ she was a transgender?
She's not A transgender. She's a woman who used to be male.

tuba-1.jpg

Disgusting how people can do that to someone.

tuba-1.jpg

I find it difficult to even strike someone once.

tuba-1.jpg

I find it difficult to even strike someone once.

Me too. Some ppl are just wired to do fucked up shit i guess.

Forum List

Back