Transgender novelist writes depraved psychosexual horror show Book in which J.K. Rowling is burned alive

When you don’t like someone you do as the typical leftist wants to do——— Take it, hide it, burn it, kill it, beat it and then say the republicans did it lmfao.
The world is on to the game as long as they aren’t watching msm bs lies. 🫠
It also displays how you aren’t wrapped to tight as more and more mental illness coms out of the woodwork. ( Behavior such as this doesn’t make you look as if you are wrapped tight “)
How absurd. Why would an adult care about Rowling's personal beliefs?

J.K. Rowlings made the unpardonable sin of saying that men can't be magically transformed into women.
And now the demonic radical trans freakazoinds want her burned alive at the stake.
Western society and culture has descended into insanity. ... :cuckoo:

Lmao

Dark ages is possible. The amount of debt built up in the world over time is enormous.
Green Is the Color of Their Daddies' Money

If it weren't for Green restrictions on developing our planet's barely tapped natural resources, that debt would be covered easily.

These artificial scarcities are actually Right Wingers hoarding in order to gouge us on profit margins. Don't listen to the anti-Green rhetoric of the Republicans. If they don't reverse the Trustfundie Trehuggers' laws, instead of merely not making them worse, they have ulterior motives in keeping them in place. The fact that they didn't repeal the UnfitEndangered Species Act when they were in power is proof of their economic treason.

Transgender people are mentally imbalanced, so I'm not surprised.

Anyone who actually believes they are the wrong gender has some serious issues. But I don't believe 99% of them do, I think the majority just want the attention from it, to be a part of a trend, or have absolutely no self esteem and are trying to find something to validate themselves with. I'd bet a years worth of paychecks that we wouldn't have all these trannies running around right now if social media hadn't been invented. I think a lot of instances it's a disease brought on by the internet.

One good thing about trannies though is thanks to them we have a bunch of great jokes. Like this one.

When you don’t like someone you do as the typical leftist wants to do——— Take it, hide it, burn it, kill it, beat it and then say the republicans did it lmfao.
The world is on to the game as long as they aren’t watching msm bs lies. 🫠
It also displays how you aren’t wrapped to tight as more and more mental illness coms out of the woodwork. ( Behavior such as this doesn’t make you look as if you are wrapped tight “)
This is what the cult Marxists teacher indoctrinators want to turn kids into. It needs to be illegal, a felony with serious prison time.

Forum List

Back