Trayvon vs. Adkins

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
As the Zimmerman trial starts we are getting international attention on the story, yet there is still zero attention on the arrest of Cordell Jude, who killed Daniel Adkins in far less defensible under SYG circumstances than Zimmerman. Yet that story was buried by the media. A "white hispanic", mentally retarded guy walking his dog in a taco bell drive thru gets shot and killed by a black man. Buried by the media. Gee, I wonder why.

I'm guessing any street punk who drives around with an automatic pistol in his lap does so because he's the kind of asshole someone's likely to want to settle a score with on the street any time, any place. And I'd bet one of these days someone's successful and we're down one scumbag, albeit with many many more to go.

Jude shot Adkins dead for getting upset at him for nearly ran him over. Jude told the police that he didn't think he was going to be killed. So Jude did not shoot because he was in fear for his life. It was like shut up bitch, I did not run you over, but I'm gona shoot your ass if you don't shut the fuck up.

From Link - "Adkins was walking his dog past the Phoenix Taco Bell. As Jude was pulling out of the Taco Bell drive-through, he nearly hit Adkins before slamming on the brakes in time, according to police reports.

Adkins began yelling at Jude, and Jude would tell police that Adkins hit his vehicle with a bat, pipe or some type of object of similar size -- which was never found.

Jude told police that he shot Adkins after he took another swing at him with the apparently imaginary pipe, using a pistol he had been carrying in his lap.

Jude would later tell cops that he thought he was in danger, but didn't think he was going to be killed, according to the police report.

A witness driving in the car behind Jude in the drive-through line told police that he saw Adkins swing at the car, but saw nothing in his hand."

It's simple. "White" Hispanic/dead black guy vs. blackguy/dead white guy. Sort of the opposite of the 'man bites dog', airplanes landing safely, etc. theory of news coverage.

Trayvon was Obama's & Al Sharpton's lets get Whitey moment. Now Sharpton & NBC are getting sued. Obama should be next but he is busy defending 5 other scandals.

Zimmerman shot trayvon on feb 26 and he was arrested April 12, not even. 2 months. Adkins' killer was arrested nearly 4 months later

Man indicted in Taco Bell shooting

Took almost 4 months for him to be arrested

Our decision to prosecute this case is based on a thorough review of the evidence gathered during an extensive investigation by our law enforcement partners, and after a separate and careful analysis of the defendant's assertion of self-defense," said Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery.

And would Zimmerman have been prosecuted the same way? without the protests?

So, now that it is proven the arrest in the Adkins killing took much longer than in the Trayvon killing, why was one story local and the other international headlines?

Forum List

Back