🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trick or Treat Countdown.....

How old is TOO old for Trick or Treating?

• 10-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13-15

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Over 15

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • You're never too old!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trick or Treating should be stopped!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... a few hours before the babies come knocking at the door.....

I'm hoping to break our record of 208 - since it's Saturday, and the weather is nice, I'm guessing we'll get around 220 maybe more... will have my tally sheet by the door.....

Speaking of which, at what age you do think kids should STOP trick or treating?

WOW. I think we may get 20 kids. I think after high school is too old. I don't care if teenagers trick & treat, doe.

doesn't matter to me but I stopped at maybe 10 , thought it was silly . I thought it was childish but if a weirdo kid / person is doing it at 30 its no problem for me . .

It's become customary in some places for parents to dress up when they accompany their kids. It's a good thing, because it keeps the kids safe and the parents have fun.

... a few hours before the babies come knocking at the door.....

I'm hoping to break our record of 208 - since it's Saturday, and the weather is nice, I'm guessing we'll get around 220 maybe more... will have my tally sheet by the door.....

Speaking of which, at what age you do think kids should STOP trick or treating?

Think it's more a height thing than age. Especially in a costume. :) Quit when I was 17 when someone remarked I was too old. :)

No broken records, here, we only had 143 trick or treaters this year.

It's become customary in some places for parents to dress up when they accompany their kids. It's a good thing, because it keeps the kids safe and the parents have fun.

I noticed that! Many of the parents were dressed up it was pretty cool!

Forum List

Back