Triple murderer, runs around naked and attacks a man, resisting arrest.

Yo Penelope there are plenty of times where police avoid shooting black ppl. Cherry picking doesn’t prove anything. Will u ever learn.

I'm not cherry picking, cops shoot blacks about 2 X as much. I am convinced there is systemic racism among police, but saying that, most police are good, about 90%,

Tell me Penelope how many black people do you see in your daily life? One would also think that if you’re involved in a higher disproportionate amount of crime you’re gong to have more of a chance of being killed by police. Food for thought.

My good friend in AIT was black, , and working in the hosp. I encountered many blacks and a lot of black patients.

Put it this way, If I was walking in the middle of the street, and a black man and a white man were walking down opposite sidewalks, I'd stay in the middle of the street.
so you admit youre a racist,,,

Yo Penelope there are plenty of times where police avoid shooting black ppl. Cherry picking doesn’t prove anything. Will u ever learn.

I'm not cherry picking, cops shoot blacks about 2 X as much. I am convinced there is systemic racism among police, but saying that, most police are good, about 90%,

Tell me Penelope how many black people do you see in your daily life? One would also think that if you’re involved in a higher disproportionate amount of crime you’re gong to have more of a chance of being killed by police. Food for thought.

My good friend in AIT was black, , and working in the hosp. I encountered many blacks and a lot of black patients.

Put it this way, If I was walking in the middle of the street, and a black man and a white man were walking down opposite sidewalks, I'd stay in the middle of the street.
so you admit youre a racist,,,

Yes I guess I am, a black man verses a white man, I'd stick in the center of the street. Women very seldom do violent crime.

So in your experience with blacks have you witnessed them being brutalized by police?

Forum List

Back