Trucker kills 73 in France. Do liberals say ban trucks now?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hell no. Liberals don't care if people are killed unless it's done with a gun. Damn hypocrites should be shot.

Are trucks designed to kill people, or are they designed to carry stuff from point A to point B?

Hell no. Liberals don't care if people are killed unless it's done with a gun. Damn hypocrites should be shot.

Ironical post is ironiclastic.

Thankfully we now have a thread devoted to this question. Having a dozen individual posts in the Nice Attack thread just doesn't do this important question justice.

Thanks you, SS! Thank you.

Are trucks designed to kill people, or are they designed to carry stuff from point A to point B?

What is your excuse for KNIVES....fucking liberal asswipe! OCDGirl?

Are trucks designed to kill people, or are they designed to carry stuff from point A to point B.

Who cares?, Dead is dead. You want us to write on 73 tombstones "at least they weren't killed by a gun"?

Ah, a cutting remark.

I do not think that post made the point you think it made. Oopsie.

Ah, a cutting remark.

That's your problem, OCDGirl...you NEVER think! :ahole-1:

Ah, a cutting remark.

Wow, quelle snappé comeback. If I were five years old I might be impressed.

----- naaaah.

Ah, a cutting remark.

Wow, quelle snappé comeback. If I were five years old I might be impressed.

----- naaaah.
There's your other problem, you have the mind of a 3 year old! Did I give you enough time for that snappy comeback?...I can give you more time if you need it!

If someone breaks into my house and wants to kill me and rape my significant other can I run over them with a truck?

If someone breaks into my house and wants to kill me and rape my significant other can I run over them with a truck?

I dunno. Can you? :dunno:

NICE TERROR ATTACK LATEST: At least 78 dead as lorry driven into Bastille Day crowd
"Crowds had packed out the city's main promenade to watch a fireworks display marking Bastille Day, a major public holiday in France, and were beginning to head home when the lorry hit.

"One witness reported horrific scenes with 'dead bodies everywhere' and distressing video footage emerged of people fleeing the Promenade des Anglais, in the southern French city, in terror. Another said it ran down terrified pedestrians 'like ninepins'.

"And pictures posted on social media, far too graphic to publish, showed bodies strewn across the road in a scene of total devastation. The world-famous promenade, next to Nice's stunning sandy beach, is one of France's top tourist spots."

They probably will raise fees 10x on registrations and licenses if they can get away with it. Maybe institute tolls at every urban light that they can.

Thankfully we now have a thread devoted to this question. Having a dozen individual posts in the Nice Attack thread just doesn't do this important question justice.

Thanks you, SS! Thank you.

It is rather important to know what solution the left has. They can't come up with a solution that will work, unless it envolves deporting Muslims, locking up criminals instead of releasing them, and preventing more Muslims from entering Western countries. We all know the left can't ever bring themselves to do that. They would rather defend Islam and allow more attacks to happen, than admit they were wrong about Muslims.

Forum List

Back