Trudeau Regime Will Start Confiscating Pets Belonging to Freedom Convoy Protesters

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
This Trudeau is a monster, he is a true monster, I hope he pays very soon for all the pain and suffering he has caused.

My God! I've never heard anything like this not in Nazi Germany even, may be in North Korea....this is horrible! :mad-61:

That fancy little rat-fook better watch himself. There are a LOT of people who'd kill over the mistreatment of their animals. I myself am one of them. That avatar is my Cockapoo, "Daisy". I probably wouldn't kill someone who harmed her but they'd never damned be the same again when I got through with them.

I helped run guns to Ireland during the troubles there, for years. We already have infrastructure in place to begin anew in Canada, Trudeau is sealing his fate!
These idiots on the Left seem to believe that they can vote for people who will crush others underfoot for them and that the rest of us will be compelled to obey. All it will take for some real blowback will be when enough people are pissed at the mistreatment of their families. This fool seems to be ready to put troops in the streets to stop legal protests. LET HIM. The first Canadians that fall to military violence will cause a flash fire in that country.

That fancy little rat-fook better watch himself. There are a LOT of people who'd kill over the mistreatment of their animals. I myself am one of them. That avatar is my Cockapoo, "Daisy". I probably wouldn't kill someone who harmed her but they'd never damned be the same again when I got through with them.

I know exactly what you mean....I I agree wholeheartedly!

This is completely unacceptable. Somebody needs to tell Fidel Jr. that the optics are horrible on this.

Most Canadians have a lot more respect and love for their dogs than that fucking pajama boy.

walking trudeau.jpg

These idiots on the Left seem to believe that they can vote for people who will crush others underfoot for them and that the rest of us will be compelled to obey. All it will take for some real blowback will be when enough people are pissed at the mistreatment of their families. This fool seems to be ready to put troops in the streets to stop legal protests. LET HIM. The first Canadians that fall to military violence will cause a flash fire in that country.
It will not be confined to Canada, Trudeau descends into violence it very likely will provoke civil war, if such breaks out in Canada, it will very swiftly convulse the USA, and bad news fascists, we outgun you hundreds to one, if just 10% of the 80-100 million who hold down 400,000,000 firearms, take up those arms, then those fascist democrats face utter annihilation in speedy fashion! One other thing, I am not ever ceding a single state to fascist democrats/rinos, California, Illinois, New York, ect, all will be liberated and the fascists will rue day their mothers lay down with their fathers....

This Trudeau is a monster, he is a true monster, I hope he pays very soon for all the pain and suffering he has caused.

My God! I've never heard anything like this not in Nazi Germany even, may be in North Korea....this is horrible! :mad-61:

One of the best-known rules for writing successful novels and screenplays, if the author wants her readers to like her protagonist, is to have the main character save the cat or dog at some point in the story. Kindness to animals goes a very, very long way toward establishing a good rapport with readers and viewers. Quite obviously the opposite is also true. Want your readers to despise your villain? Have them harm an animal or child. We see Trudeau makes an excellent villain, apparently.

One of the best-known rules for writing successful novels and screenplays, if the author wants her readers to like her protagonist, is to have the main character save the cat or dog at some point in the story. Kindness to animals goes a very, very long way toward establishing a good rapport with readers and viewers. Quite obviously the opposite is also true. Want your readers to despise your villain? Have them harm an animal or child. We see Trudeau makes an excellent villain, apparently.

I agree,

to this pathetic little tyrant to confiscate pets is the lowest of the low!

It hardly gets worse than that!!!!!!!!!!!

It will not be confined to Canada, Trudeau descends into violence it very likely will provoke civil war, if such breaks out in Canada, it will very swiftly convulse the USA, and bad news fascists, we outgun you hundreds to one, if just 10% of the 80-100 million who hold down 400,000,000 firearms, take up those arms, then those fascist democrats face utter annihilation in speedy fashion! One other thing, I am not ever ceding a single state to fascist democrats/rinos, California, Illinois, New York, ect, all will be liberated and the fascists will rue day their mothers lay down with their fathers....
Does that mean we can finally march on and cleanse Quebec province of those surly Quebeckers once and for all? ;)

Jokes aside messing with folk's pets is the one straw that will finally provoke justified violence and I don't think that there are enough dental plans in the world to get Canadian cops to go for it.

Can you imagine the reaction if Tater said that here? Good lord, it would be open season on anything that even hinted of democrat.

Forum List

Back