"True Americans"

While the Heritage Foundation is a dishonest RW propaganda outfit, the First Amendment allows them to lie in public.

They can't be arrested or otherwise locked up.

Someone please lock these people up. I don't care what the charge is.

DOJ Resists Court Order to Provide Ethics Training for Its Lawyers
Here is the full story that liberals try to hide and cover up. read below. Lock up who? The illegals? Absolutely. For breaking the law. If Americans broke the law, the legal system would be all over our ass, putting Americans in jail and having a record on lesser offenses

DOJ Resists Court Order to Provide Ethics Training for Its Lawyers and Wants to Hide the Names of Illegal Aliens Granted Amnesty

U.S. v. Texas is the immigration lawsuit filed by 26 states against the Obama administration over its plan to provide deferrals, work permits, and other government benefits to almost 5 million illegal aliens. Hanen issued a preliminary injunction in February 2015 preventing implementation of the plan.

While the Heritage Foundation is a dishonest RW propaganda outfit, the First Amendment allows them to lie in public.

You rather lock up Americans but allow illegals who break the law and lie about their identity to go free. You're a sell out. Now Obama wants to reward illegals for breaking the law with jobs, benefits and immunity, while neglecting his own American citizens who are unemployed and most barely can get government benefits. Hussein Obama definitely hates this country, he's living up to his Muslim name to show it.

You rather lock up Americans but allow illegals who break the law and lie about their identity to go free. You're a sell out. Now Obama wants to reward illegals for breaking the law with jobs, benefits and immunity, while neglecting his own American citizens who are unemployed and most barely can get government benefits. Hussein Obama definitely hates this country, he's living up to his Muslim name to show it.
California to allow jailed felons to vote.

Democrats’ latest power grab: let felons vote in jail

DemoRATS are scraping the bottom of the barrel literally and going through desperate measures to buy illegals votes and felons, which are all criminals breaking the law. They fit right in with Hitlery Clinton breaking the law tampering with government email cover up and Benghazi, as well as Hussein Obama allowing his ISIS bros to kill innocent civilians and stealing money from tax payers to provide illegals employment and gov benefits, instead of our unemployed and vets who voted Obama.

B_K3f__W4AAn1PW.jpg:large

Sheesh, billy! I sort of assume that you do not work outside the home, not that it matters. But if you have a worksite away from the ranch, how would you feel about ethics training or the implication that you are unethical and need it? Although I'm pretty certain you think that I need ethics training, disagreement is NOT a valid rationale.

As for making public the names of persons granted amnesty, what possible use could that be to anyone except a threat to safety?

Sheesh, billy! I sort of assume that you do not work outside the home, not that it matters. But if you have a worksite away from the ranch, how would you feel about ethics training or the implication that you are unethical and need it? Although I'm pretty certain you think that I need ethics training, disagreement is NOT a valid rationale.

As for making public the names of persons granted amnesty, what possible use could that be to anyone except a threat to safety?

1) You need to study the details of the case. The judge went light on them.

If I am a judge, and I order you to ethics training within a time frame, and you do not comply, I will put your ass in jail. I will not care how you "feel". It's that simple.

2) The DOJ hasn't the foggiest notion who or what they've released on America.

Forum List

Back