Trump Adminastration deems firearm manufactures and Ammo manufactures and retailers critical and essential

the flu isn't a respecter of anyone it killed over 22,000 Americans this flu season
Keep deflecting, then you won't have to address the point.
You bungling imbecile I did address your point how is pointing out that the common flu has killed more Americans than Covid 19 not addressing your point?

Sure it is the answer is simple. Within America, this shit started in leftist run cities and states
Mar a Lago is a hot spot of infection as I understand it, so much so it had to be closed.
fake news feeds its trolls a daily portion of bullshit do you have other motels to compare you fake news assertion against?

Anti-gunners put this in your pipe and smoke it
Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.
lol

And?

Trump can ‘deem’ whatever he wants – it doesn’t change what states and local jurisdictions can do.

From your link:

“This list is advisory in nature. It is not, nor should it be considered, a federal directive or standard.”

Really....you mean like slavery, or poll taxes, or literacy tests? You moron......

The best government lobbyists can buy.

“Government lobbyists” and constitutionalists are not synonymous...Try again please.
What a stupid thing to say. Who is even discussing the Constitution here and now? What does it have to do with temporary shut downs to prevent the spread of disease?

I swear to goD, the RNC must lobotomize you idiots when you sign up.

Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.
Stupid pandering in both cases.
Stupid pandering? you lack common sense
Nope.

It's stupid pandering.

lol

And?

Trump can ‘deem’ whatever he wants – it doesn’t change what states and local jurisdictions can do.

From your link:

“This list is advisory in nature. It is not, nor should it be considered, a federal directive or standard.”

Really....you mean like slavery, or poll taxes, or literacy tests? You moron......
Anything dealing with the second amendment is a federally protected right pre the 14th amendment.
I've tried to explain that to the moron.

Nope.

It's stupid pandering.
pandering for what? to make sure those who want to defend themselves in the time of an emergency can do so when the government has said they are going to cut back on responding to 911 calls

“Government lobbyists” and constitutionalists are not synonymous...Try again please.
What a stupid thing to say. Who is even discussing the Constitution here and now? What does it have to do with temporary shut downs to prevent the spread of disease?

Do all unAmerican fools believe the constitution is to be adhered to at times, voluntarily and arbitrarily?
Can its functions be enabled and disabled by politicians whenever they see fit?

Nope.

It's stupid pandering.
pandering for what? to make sure those who want to defend themselves in the time of an emergency can do so when the government has said they are going to cut back on responding to 911 calls

And....of course.....the democrat party politicians are telling the police to stop arresting criminals, releasing criminals from jail and prison and that doesn't include the officers who are under quarentine reducing the number of officers responding to the 911 calls....

Do all unAmerican fools believe the constitution is to be adhered to at times, voluntarily and arbitrarily?
Can its functions be enabled and disabled by politicians whenever they see fit?
Ok kiddo, show me in the Constitution where is says "thou shalt not close shooting ranges in the event of a global pandemic to prevent the spread of disease".

I swear, it's like you guys think you'll die if you don't have a new gun barrel to stick up your ass whenever you want it.

Seriously, are you gonna shoot the virus? Are you afraid "they" are coming for your toilet paper? What the fuck is with you idiots?

Nope.

It's stupid pandering.

And....of course.....the democrat party politicians are telling the police to stop arresting criminals, releasing criminals from jail and prison and that doesn't include the officers who are under quarentine reducing the number of officers responding to the 911 calls....
They're all coming to get you. I heard they had a meeting and decided you were the next target. All the axe murdering armed robbery gang banging burglar drug dealers are coming for you dude.

BOO!

Forum List

Back