Trump advisor Pitiful Peter Navarro op-ed in USA Today titled: "Anthony Fauci has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Navarro is very sharp. Fauci has a very narrow view of medicine vs the economy and long term effects.
I'd have a hard time choosing conflicting advice between Navarro and Fauci. Both are sincere and very experienced.
COVID has been very unpredictable.
It did NOT wane in the summer heat as predicted.
Germany says that schools can open without risk?!
Vaccines seem to be developing nicely, so lets hope that "magic bullet" happens soon.

Navarro is very sharp. Fauci has a very narrow view of medicine vs the economy and long term effects.
I'd have a hard time choosing conflicting advice between Navarro and Fauci. Both are sincere and very experienced.
Vaccines seem to be developing nicely, so lets hope that "magic bullet" happens soon.
Isn’t this idiot a trade adviser? He need to learn how to do his own job. Our tariffs hurt manufacturing. Trade wars sure aren’t easy to win. Steel is in awful shape. This guy is a moron.

real subtle, grandpa.

Navarro used to run in California as a Democrat, then he carved out a niche as a China hawk, and now he's with Trump. lucky bastard!
Faucci isn't telling tRump he did a good job so they are all attacking him now. That's all this is.

Also, no one with tRump is lucky. He ruins everyone's career.

Isn’t this idiot a trade adviser? He need to learn how to do his own job. Our tariffs hurt manufacturing. Trade wars sure aren’t easy to win. Steel is in awful shape. This guy is a moron.

Please explain how tariffs hurt manufacturing as opposed to being undercut by foreign competitors.

Please explain how tariffs hurt manufacturing as opposed to being undercut by foreign competitors.
Our manufacturing is forced to over pay for raw materials and components making us less competitive.

Navarro is dumber than sack of rocks and a total loon who would say or do anything to curry favour with Trump.

How do you solve a $500b trade deficit a year w/o tariffs?
Not to mention state subsidies, currency manipulation, industrial spying, many unfair trade practices, etc.

How do you solve a $500b trade deficit a year w/o tariffs?
Not to mention state subsidies, currency manipulation, industrial spying, many unfair trade practices, etc.
Why do you fix it? We are receiving real products and raw materials and sending out paper. Why is that a problem?

Our manufacturing is forced to over pay for raw materials and components making us less competitive.
Show me these tariffs on raw materials that you THINK exist and if so how these countries were undercutting our domestic sources.

real subtle, grandpa.

Navarro used to run in California as a Democrat, then he carved out a niche as a China hawk, and now he's with Trump. lucky bastard!
And not just a Calif liberal, a Calif liberal who fucked up everything he touched. LOL He actually ran as D for mayor of San Diego on a no growth platform. Imo he's run out of flips to flop to.

And meanwhile the Trump trade advisor who really did have a consistent track record on China, has moved on to France

Show me these tariffs on raw materials that you THINK exist and if so how these countries were undercutting our domestic sources.

You cite an opinion behind a paywall. Nice source, dumbass!

Get the mods to change your name to brain-damage357!

Either Navarro or Mark Meadows will be leaving soon. My bet is that Meadows goes. Navarro is Trump's myrmidon. If Trump were not so chickenshit he would admit he put Navarro up to writing the Op-Ed.

You cite an opinion behind a paywall. Nice source, dumbass!

Get the mods to change your name to brain-damage357!
Here is a link the full study by the federal reserve. I doubt you are smart enough to understand it.

real subtle, grandpa.

Faucci isn't telling tRump he did a good job so they are all attacking him now. That's all this is.

Also, no one with tRump is lucky. He ruins everyone's career.
They ruin their own careers. They all know they are getting in bed with a snake, and then they can't understand how they got bit.

"BREAKING: As Trump pulled up to his golf course a protester was holding a “Trust Fauci” sign, and a truck had a billboard on it that read “TREASONOUS TRAITOR TRUMP.”"

Forum List

Back