Trump Aides Advised to Get Guns & Carry Permits

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
@ Trump Aides Advised to Get Guns, Carry Permits amid Threat of Violence | Breitbart

And use the damned things if they’re attacked by the Leftist loonys.

Lott observed, “There are simply not enough police in D.C. or Virginia or Maryland to protect all Trump officials at their homes and when they go out to restaurants. Getting a concealed handgun permit would be helpful to protect themselves and their family.”

@ Trump Aides Advised to Get Guns, Carry Permits amid Threat of Violence | Breitbart

Lott observed, “There are simply not enough police in D.C. or Virginia or Maryland to protect all Trump officials at their homes and when they go out to restaurants. Getting a concealed handgun permit would be helpful to protect themselves and their family.”

LOL Push back is a threat of violence? Well, she is a women of color, and we know The President feels people like her can be uppity. I guess since Trump is a peacenik, he feels "HIS" people need protection, since he's on record on such bellicose language:

All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies

From the link, with context:

"The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

"Knock the crap out of them."

"Maybe he should have been roughed up."

"I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will."

LOL Push back is a threat of violence? Well, she is a women of color, and we know The President feels people like her can be uppity. I guess since Trump is a peacenik, he feels "HIS" people need protection, since he's on record on such bellicose language:

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

Yup a concealed carry pistol is a "push back and threat" to would be perpetrators of violence MORON. U had better be grateful that we live in a 'civilized' society with the rule of law... otherwise you and your ilk would have been extinct long, long ago!

What a stupid idea. I thought liberals we're helpless snowflakes who weren't dangerous anyway?

Yup a concealed carry pistol is a "push back and threat" to would be perpetrators of violence MORON. U had better be grateful that we live in a 'civilized' society with the rule of law... otherwise you and your ilk would have been extinct long, long ago!

Tissue? Poor child, still upset on my comment of your second grade writing skill?

Tissue? Poor child, still upset on my comment of your second grade writing skill?
Not at all tuts :) Just pointing out how lucky you are and how moronic your assertions are... lol

So you seem to be suggesting that anyone going to a Trump Rally who might decide to boo, needs to, carry a concealed pistol? Since Trump will insight his trumpanzees to "Knock the crap out of them".

So you seem to be suggesting that anyone going to a Trump Rally who might decide to boo, needs to, carry a concealed pistol? Since Trump will insight his trumpanzees to "Knock the crap out of them".
Quite the opposite.. I'm talking about Trump aids being advised to conceal carry enlight of the vitriol and threats coming from your fringe left. U are calling the act of heeding the warnings to carry as a "push back.... violence etc".

Quite the opposite.. I'm talking about Trump aids being advised to conceal carry enlight of the vitriol and threats coming from your fringe left. U are calling the act of heeding the warnings to carry as a "push back.... violence etc".

Because of they're not defenseless, it's just not fair.

Good advice. I encourage any law-abiding American who is concerned with their personal safety, or that of their family, to become trained and to carry safely.

Really, you need to look up the word "syntax" and take a remedial writing course.

Really, you need to look up the word "syntax" and take a remedial writing course.
Sorry bud, this is casual time for me and I break the rules I like and create pauses .... wherever I like and create run on fragments of thought... almost like sentences ... but spaced out like this ... ya know why? ... cus I can & it doesn't bother me that it bothers you ... :)

Last edited:
Good advice. I encourage any law-abiding American who is concerned with their personal safety, or that of their family, to become trained and to carry safely.
Or you can get a new job, preferably one that your boss isn't f****** America.

Or you can get a new job, preferably one that your boss isn't f****** America.

Fixing America?

You couldn’t come out and say that?

I wrote "fucking"

Fixing?

Analysis | The first layoffs from Trump’s tariffs are here

President Trump's recent tariffs against major U.S. allies could cost the country 400,000 jobs, economists estimate

The truly fucked up mind of a Liberal were self-defence is violence.

The truly fucked up mind of a Liberal were self-defence is violence.

If that is directed to me, and my post which reflects Trump's own words, it is your mind which is confused.

Not at all tuts :) Just pointing out how lucky you are and how moronic your assertions are... lol
Toots

Forum List

Back