Trump and Coffee in the Morning

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Every morning I make a cup of coffee. Fire up my laptop. And look to see what amazing and wonderful things our beloved Pres. Trump has done for the country and people since yesterday.

I am never disappointed ...... :thup: ... :cool:

america-first-trump-paris-climate-agreement.jpg

Last edited:
Ditto only he's NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!! I love what he's doing though. He reminds me of a bloke from our past:
At the peace conference which sat in Paris from January till June 1919 Hughes's irreverence and impish humour made him something of an enfant terrible to the more dignified delegates, especially Wilson, and the joy of lesser fry who delighted in circulating stories about him, some of them true. The aged French premier Clemenceau and Lloyd George appreciated his audacious pugnacity and shared to some extent his dislike of Wilson. I

Biography - William Morris (Billy) Hughes - Australian Dictionary of Biography

"Audacious pugnacity"...I like that.

Greg

Ditto only he's NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!! I love what he's doing though. He reminds me of a bloke from our past:
At the peace conference which sat in Paris from January till June 1919 Hughes's irreverence and impish humour made him something of an enfant terrible to the more dignified delegates, especially Wilson, and the joy of lesser fry who delighted in circulating stories about him, some of them true. The aged French premier Clemenceau and Lloyd George appreciated his audacious pugnacity and shared to some extent his dislike of Wilson. I

Biography - William Morris (Billy) Hughes - Australian Dictionary of Biography

"Audacious pugnacity"...I like that.

Greg
Enjoy what he`s "doing" because it`s unlikely that he`ll be doing it very long.

I was overjoyed earlier this week, when Pres. Trump told the european globalists in polite diplomatic terms, to take their climate change scam and put it where the sun doesn't shine. ... :thup: ... :cool:

President Trump understands the threat from terror.

Every morning I make a cup of coffee. Fire up my laptop. And look to see what amazing and wonderful things our beloved Pres. Trump has done for the country and people since yesterday.

I am never disappointed ...... :thup: ... :cool:

america-first-trump-paris-climate-agreement.jpg

Sarcasm right?

I was overjoyed earlier this week, when Pres. Trump told the european globalists in polite diplomatic terms, to take their climate change scam and put it where the sun doesn't shine. ... :thup: ... :cool:
Actually, you Trump was too chickenshit to tell the G7 he was going to pull out of the Paris Accord. Just like he was too chickenshit to call climate change a hoax as he LIED to the American people pretending he is for fighting climate change.

Your dear Presidernt LIES to you every fucking day of your life & you soak it up like a dry sponge in a cesspool.

When I see that a liberal's head has exploded over what he perceives as a lie from Trump, I pour myself another cup of coffee and fix myself another slice of toast.

When I see that a liberal's head has exploded over what he perceives as a lie from Trump, I pour myself another cup of coffee and fix myself another slice of toast.
The idea you think these are just perceived lies tells me what a total ass you are.

Nothing better than a cup of jo and a real American president

Forum List

Back