Trump and Gingrich:All of DC is shaken in its boot!!

If Trump choose Gingrich for VP, every DC pol and insider heads will explode!!

Why you say? Because Republicans are afraid of Newts abilities to get legislation passed!! Conservative legislation!

You may think this is good news! Not for progressive Republicans that loved to roll over for the Obama Agenda. Now, Newts heavy handedness is going to force Republican to toe the line!

No more folding to Dems, Newt is going to send awhole bunch of progressive repubs home in 2 years!!

And the Democrats-- triangulation is all they got! How do you triangulate the minimum wage? With Newt? You have to give up a key Obama legislation!!

Oh yeah
DC is horrified
Newt is coming back to Washington!!

DC isn't "shaking". they're incredulous that the Donald is that stupid.
newtie isn't getting near the white house and neither is the Donald.

Two stay puff marshmallow men with tiny hands:

4746822-8994909241-stay_.jpg

Well, if Trump and Gingrich win the election I will win the consolation prize of being the first and one of the few liberals on this board who said what a bad idea nominating Hillary Clinton was.

Why wasn't Bernie able to find more favorablitiy among liberal democrats?

Why you say? Because Republicans are afraid of Newts abilities to get legislation passed!! Conservative legislation!

You may think this is good news! Not for progressive Republicans that loved to roll over for the Obama Agenda. Now, Newts heavy handedness is going to force Republican to toe the line!

No more folding to Dems, Newt is going to send awhole bunch of progressive repubs home in 2 years!!

And the Democrats-- triangulation is all they got! How do you triangulate the minimum wage? With Newt? You have to give up a key Obama legislation!!

Oh yeah
DC is horrified

DC isn't "shaking". they're incredulous that the Donald is that stupid.
newtie isn't getting near the white house and neither is the Donald.

Didn't we hear this talk about relevancy when it was about Pelosi and a House Majority? Then it was impossible when it was Reed and the ability to have both chambers of Congress. You think that there's clearly not enough silent voters that would secretly choose Trump over Hillary with her favorability? Trustworthy is a huge factor to have as your top negative view among voters

Last edited:

Oh yeah
DC is horrified

You pegged it! He's a mover and a shaker and he would see to it that conservative legislation got passed.

YAY!
He's a washed up has been who left Congress in disgrace.

Such is the loony partisan right.

Oh yeah
DC is horrified

Gingrich would be a great pick, but I think the best strategic pick would be Scott Walker. He's known, he appeals to conservatives, and he's a next generation Republican instead of a last generation Republican. He's also very popular in a potential swing State.

Kasich is a dick. He handed Trump the nomination by staying in and splitting the vote with Cruz, now he's trying to undercut Trump. I am not against the latter other than combining it with the former. Cruz was by far the best realistic Republican choice. I'd have preferred Rand, but he was never going to get it.

Christie would be the dumbest choice. He will turn off conservatives without brining a single new Trump supporter.

This is Trump's last chance to unite the party rather than entrench the split

Christie may be more of a draw for democrats and that's what he would need to syphon off those Bernie supporters and keep the democrats divided. How exactly would Newt appeal to democrats, and those young voters who don't even know him or what he did?

Christie may draw some Bernie supporters, but he would so turn off conservatives it's hard to see it as a net gain. And by conservates, I mean both fiscal conservatives like me and socons. If Trump has any chance left to get my vote, he has to nominate someone with true fiscal conservative creds.

Your last sentence you phrase as if it contradicts me when it seems to totally support what I said. Explain what you're looking for since I said a next generation candidate would be better than a last generation candidate, and you seem to have repeated that

Oh yeah
DC is horrified

Trump is too much a DEMOCRAT AT HEART-----to hire Newtie

It's the first decision he has to make that gives him a chance to show he's going to go with his brain over his ego. I'm betting he goes with his ego, he always has so far. The ultimate ego pick would be his son. Christie would be total ego, it would make no sense.

Cruz would be the ultimate brain pick. Just like Reagan picking HW. Killed him to do it, but he did. He has to pick someone to unite the party. Someone like Christie is going to break down the party. Conservatives (fiscal and socons) will overwhelmingly stay home

Gingrich would be a great pick, but I think the best strategic pick would be Scott Walker. He's known, he appeals to conservatives, and he's a next generation Republican instead of a last generation Republican. He's also very popular in a potential swing State.

And just like Guiliani was "a noun, a verb and 9/11", Walker will be, "a noun, a verb and 'I beat unions in Wisconsin'".

Yeah, go with that. Worked so well in the primary, after all.

:)

And just like Guiliani was "a noun, a verb and 9/11", Walker will be, "a noun, a verb and 'I beat unions in Wisconsin'".

He didn't beat "unions." You're full of shit. Do some research on what he did and come back when you know what you're talking about

He didn't beat "unions." You're full of shit. Do some research on what he did and come back when you know what you're talking about

I know he boasted about it in the primary. Even to this ridiculous extent:

Scott Walker Thinks Fighting Unions Is Just Like Fighting ISIS

So like I said, go with it.

Dusting off an old relic from the GOP political machine is hardly an 'anti-establishment' move.

How hilarious would it be if Trump picked Newt?

After all, Trump called Romney a "stone cold loser" for not winning in 2012, so it only makes perfect sense Trump would choose the guy who was STOMPED by Romney for his running mate. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh yeah
DC is horrified

Kasich is a dick. He handed Trump the nomination by staying in and splitting the vote with Cruz, now he's trying to undercut Trump. I am not against the latter other than combining it with the former. Cruz was by far the best realistic Republican choice. I'd have preferred Rand, but he was never going to get it.

Christie would be the dumbest choice. He will turn off conservatives without brining a single new Trump supporter.

This is Trump's last chance to unite the party rather than entrench the split

Christie may be more of a draw for democrats and that's what he would need to syphon off those Bernie supporters and keep the democrats divided. How exactly would Newt appeal to democrats, and those young voters who don't even know him or what he did?

Maybe young people would rally to Newt's call for putting poor black school kids to work as janitors in exchange for their school lunches.

Quoting opinion statements of another leftist journalist who agrees with you is irrelevant. No where in that article did Walker say he's against "unions."

Go back and learn about the issue and come back when you can speak knowedgeably on it. The article did make another reference to what he actually did, it referred to PATCO. Just a hint, when you figure out the connection, you're starting to know what you are talking about

Quoting opinion statements of another leftist journalist who agrees with you is irrelevant. No where in that article did Walker say he's against "unions."

Go back and learn about the issue and come back when you can speak knowedgeably on it. The article did make another reference to what he actually did, it referred to PATCO. Just a hint, when you figure out the connection, you're starting to know what you are talking about

Spare us the pedantic horseshit, sparky. Everybody and his brother knows he made his union-busting in Wisconsin a centerpiece of his campaign for the nomination.

Spare us the pedantic horseshit, sparky. Everybody and his brother knows he made his union-busting in Wisconsin a centerpiece of his campaign for the nomination.

You and who are "us," Queen Elizabeth? The rest of the British Empire? "I" is a far stronger word for you to use than "we," it implies you have penis enough to speak for yourself. I suppose that's why you decided to be a chick, no penis to live up to.

Not "unions." You still haven't researched what happened, did you, Buckwheat?

Forum List

Back