Trump and Vladimir Puddin back each other up on Twitter comments

It's so great that the real leaders of two great countries can finally agree about cooperation, which will benefit both countries, and about fighting the enemy of the whole planet: ISIS. Obama has been breeding ISIS and supplying it with weapons and diplomatic protection, somebody should put the end to it to save the world.

All the normal people on the planet should welcome it!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 16h16 hours ago
Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: "In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity." So true!

Come on , this is tasteless.... I am so disgusted with Trump.

Awwww,.Putin still slamming hitlery, so glad she did so.well.with that Russian reset
..Obama really improved our relationship with any county......said noone ever.

114c532302c8a77ec61c3569b2ce3bbf.jpg

OMG! Two heads of state agree on something (and so do I)! The Russians are to blame for Hillary being a whiney self-centered bitch! It's a conspiracy I tell you!

What a bunch of complete idiots , think this behavior is ok.

I promise it will backfire on you choosing Puddin over Americans who you like to hate...

What a bunch of complete idiots , think this behavior is ok.

I promise it will backfire on you choosing Puddin over Americans who you like to hate...
US-Considering-Bombing-Syria-Not-Knowing-Which-Side-Cartoon.jpg
That was why Obama kept a low profile. Only bombing when civilians were targeted. Trump said he wants to kill the families of suicide bombers. That includes babies and moms. And since they all look like family....................

Make no mistake..............there are 2 reasons for this War..................

One.................Pipelines..........................

Two...............Sunni versus Shia Regional Dominance........aka A Islamic Religious Civil War.........

michael-flynn-dia-emails-obama-and-hillary-deliberately-created-isis.png

Trumps proposed Cabinet Member.............A Veteran Warrior and member of our Forces.

Forum List

Back