Trump: Biden continues to bring the world ever closer to nuclear war. I alone am the candidate who can prevent World War 3. I will end the killing

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
If there was ever a good time for Trump to be in office, it's right now. There's no sense in trusting Zelenskyy with an arsenal of F-16 Falcons. This could be the catalyst of escalating the war to a whole new level. Biden is not capable of handling a situation like this. He doesn't want peace at all. He wants a conflict with Russia and a conflict with Americans at home .

If there was ever a good time for Trump to be in office, it's right now. There's no sense in trusting Zelenskyy with an arsenal of F-16 Falcons. This could be the catalyst of escalating the war to a whole new level. Biden is not capable of handling a situation like this. He doesn't want peace at all. He wants a conflict with Russia and a conflict with Americans at home .

Trump could end WW3 in ten minutes, right?

Clearly Biden, Obama, and Hillary deliberately caused this war on the Ukraine to happen.
It has been planned since 2012.
And it is illegal to arm a belligerent like the Ukraine, that has violated so many treaties.

Everything the west has done has crossed a red line for Putin. Giving Ukraine F-16s will be another pointless red line that Putin can't do anything about.

Clearly Biden, Obama, and Hillary deliberately caused this war on the Ukraine to happen.
It has been planned since 2012.
And it is illegal to arm a belligerent like the Ukraine, that has violated so many treaties.
Liar

There is no evidence whatsoever that it ewas planned by anyone except putin

Ukriane did not vuolate any treagties you lying fool, You have named any such treaty nor can you

It is absolutely LEGAL to give them arms

Remember when the "liberal" dems were the anti-war party?

I used to be one and we used to demonstrate against the war in VietNam.

Yep. I was there in '68, marching along with the rest of you. I was all of 9 years old, and still smart enough to sniff the truth.

Here's the other part though - the feebs used to tap our phones and my dad showed me how to send 600 volts back up into their earlobes.

Yep. I was there in '68, marching along with the rest of you. I was all of 9 years old, and still smart enough to sniff the truth.

Here's the other part though - the feebs used to tap our phones and my dad showed me how to send 600 volts back up into their earlobes.

I think I'd love your dad!

Nowadays, they love the fed.

You've been sniffing something...glue most likely.

Forum List

Back