Trump: Biden continues to bring the world ever closer to nuclear war. I alone am the candidate who can prevent World War 3. I will end the killing

If there was ever a good time for Trump to be in office, it's right now. There's no sense in trusting Zelenskyy with an arsenal of F-16 Falcons. This could be the catalyst of escalating the war to a whole new level. Biden is not capable of handling a situation like this. He doesn't want peace at all. He wants a conflict with Russia and a conflict with Americans at home .

Truth Social? Are you kidding?

As things currently sit...

Trump doesn't have much of a chance at getting elected. In fact it's Biden's to lose at this point. (Even though he is way past the age to be doing this)

The Republicans are currently divided with only 40% against helping Ukraine. Nevermind the shouts and pleas from NATO....and the riots in France as a direct result of Russian propaganda campaigns. The Republicans keep regurgitating the Russian propaganda. This propaganda even cost them the last presidential election....why they keep repeating this stuff is beyond me.

And then there's the negatives associated with Trump. The witch hunts are only moderately affecting voters. It's the other Republicans that dislike him that are driving his numbers down. I guess he should have tried to make more friends when president.

Forum List

Back