Trump blows out the competition in N.Y.

Cruz came in third, behind KASICH! He owes it to the party to drop the fuck out NOW.

I saw Lawrence ODonnell from MSNBC making fun of Trump on his "big win"
in NY....

It seems that Larry didn't think much of the Donald only getting 500+ thousand votes.
Hilly got over a million....

Now it seems to me that maybe ODonnell needs someone to bring up a few things.....

NY state is a huge democrat stronghold.
It's Hilly's adopted home state.
She had one opponent.
It was a closed primary.Independents could not vote for Sanders.

Trump got more delegates then the campaign thought...Hoping for 80 got more.
His closet rival Cruz got shut out.No delegates....

So How was this NOT a huge win for Trump?....

You guys had better hope that Trump is using all that flight time to bone up on the issues and learn how to debate with fewer than 5 people on the stage.

Trump is obviously talking about things people want to hear. No surprise he's cleaning house in most states.

He's not a professional politician and that resonates with loads of people who are tired of the same old same old.

Anyone know how many more delegates he needs??

You guys had better hope that Trump is using all that flight time to bone up on the issues and learn how to debate with fewer than 5 people on the stage.

Sounds like maybe you need to hope whoever Trump comes against has their own ducks in line.

Oh and if you think he's not capable of winning a debate then you are one clueless fool.

Oh wait. I forgot. You think Hitlery would make a good POTUS. That says it all. Never mind. LOL

Sounds like maybe you need to hope whoever Trump comes against has their own ducks in line.

Oh and if you think he's not capable of winning a debate then you are one clueless fool.

Oh wait. I forgot. You think Hitlery would make a good POTUS. That says it all. Never mind. LOL

You destroyed me there. I feel so stupid whenever you direct comments toward me. Please...have mercy!

Nah. I doubt you are destroyed. In fact your next post will probably be just as bad as the one I answered. Have at it. You are funny as hell. LOL

Trump will smoke anybody in any debate. Accidently twisting words up is common even for College Professors and Moose Hunters.

Forum List

Back