Trump Breaks 50% in National Support

He's not going to see 12%....I mean 15%....yeah no way he'll hit 20%....dude 22% is his ceiling.....ok 25% is his ceiling.....I never said 25% I said 30%......I take that back 32% is his ceiling.......wait that was a typo 35%......sorry was hacked 40% is his ceiling.....

About that ceiling, it looks like somebody keeps raising it. 50% is the max......or is it?

Source >>> YouGov | Trump breaks 50% in national support for the first time

internet polling?

:rofl:

reality:

RCP Average Hillary v the Donald = Hillary + 6.3
Most Recent NBC News/WSJ Poll = Hillary + 13

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

facts matter.... not what trumpsters who keep hitting the send button on line have to say. but thanks.

Making Donald Trump the GOP candidate is the surest way to guarantee a Clinton victory.

What choice does the GOP have? Either they give him the nomination or he has a temper tantrum and runs third party. He is a rich, spoiled, brat and not used to not getting his way. And you RW lunatics drool over him. HILARIOUS!

Making Donald Trump the GOP candidate is the surest way to guarantee a Clinton victory.

What choice does the GOP have? Either they give him the nomination or he has a temper tantrum and runs third party. He is a rich, spoiled, brat and not used to not getting his way. And you RW lunatics drool over him. HILARIOUS!

I think they should let him run third party and cleanse their party of the kkk'ers john birchers and neo-nazis.

I'm thinking that if Trump gets to the convention with less than 50% of the delegates, the little weasel Rubio will throw his support to him in exchange for another job,

if Trump has any left to hand out at that point.

Will Trump be offering free college to Trump University?

Trump may be in jail before November with so many people suing him for defrauding them at his fake university. He should be indicted any day!

He won't mind jail if they give Chris Christie conjugal visit privileges.

Sooey! Cue the Battling Banjos

Two words to ruin the rest of your day...

...Love handles.

Forum List

Back