Trump celebrating New Years' with Melania by his side at Mar A Lago can't help but get political: "the weaponization of the FBI is a disgrace"

The FBI isn't "failing to do it's job". Trump and his minions are failing to abide by the law. Democrats do abide by the law, for the most part. Republicans keep accusing Democrats of committing crimes, but investigations have routinely shown that the crimes Republicans claim the Democrats committed, never happened.

25+ Clinton investigations have shown Republicans NOTHING.

Another right winger tells leftist what they think and gets it, quite predictably, COMPLETELY WRONG.

Why don't you fools try coming up with plans and programs that W0RK and that don't crash the economy or impoverish working people, because voting just to piss off Democrats has left your country struggling and unstable.
Nope. Just trying to point out that the left winger trying to tell the right what they think got it predictably, COMPLETELY WRONG. As I said, the left and right are just opposite sides of the same bad coin. Your statement about the right crashing the economy is really funny considering what the left has done with it in the last two years. You are just another non-thinking far leftist doing as much harm to the country as the far right does.

The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers with Trump sidekicks Roger Stone, Flynn, Bannon, Rudy, Meadows in charge. The usual members of Trump's crime ring.
The Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers have as much to do with Trump as ISIS and al Qaeda have to do with Obama.

Roger Stone, Bannon, Rudy, Meadows.....all they did was raid their homes. Flynn was tricked into admitting to lying to the FBI.
Flynn was going to gut the FBI and CIA....so they hauled him in and set him up.

You have to have evidence of a crime to indict someone.
1). Lying on his Tax Returns......Ouch
2). Stole Top Secret Documents, they belong to 'we the people' NOT trumps property.
3). Led the Insurrection.......Yup, he's quite the Dotard. Don the Con.
4). They have TONS of evidence, all of which you will continue to claim as NOT evidence.

I will deeply enjoy the indictment of djt.

1). Lying on his Tax Returns......Ouch
2). Stole Top Secret Documents, they belong to 'we the people' NOT trumps property.
3). Led the Insurrection.......Yup, he's quite the Dotard. Don the Con.
4). They have TONS of evidence, all of which you will continue to claim as NOT evidence.

I will deeply enjoy the indictment of djt.

Would like some of whatever ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ he/she/it is smoking.

Powerful fantasy juju.

Nope. Just trying to point out that the left winger trying to tell the right what they think got it predictably, COMPLETELY WRONG. As I said, the left and right are just opposite sides of the same bad coin. Your statement about the right crashing the economy is really funny considering what the left has done with it in the last two years. You are just another non-thinking far leftist doing as much harm to the country as the far right does.

What a piece of shit this post is and what a complete dolt you are! You got trashed for your clueless first post and now your post this condescending batch of lies as "clean up on aisle 3"

Your post is fact free and offers no rebuttal whatsoever. You offer nothing but your belief that the left is wrong. The difference between the left and the right is that the left always worries about whether they got it right, and the right is certain that they're never wrong.

You personify that description.

You have to have evidence of a crime to indict someone.
They don't have any evidence.....just a bunch of wild accusations based on fabricated and doctored evidence.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. Trump has confessed to taking all of it in statements on Truth Social. He just falsely claims that Clinton and 0bama did the same thing.

Not only do they have evidence, they also the entire search on videotape, which proves nothing is fabricated or doctored. But I do note how faithfully you parrot Trump's lies.

What a piece of shit this post is and what a complete dolt you are! You got trashed for your clueless first post and now your post this condescending batch of lies as "clean up on aisle 3"

Your post is fact free and offers no rebuttal whatsoever. You offer nothing but your belief that the left is wrong. The difference between the left and the right is that the left always worries about whether they got it right, and the right is certain that they're never wrong.

You personify that description.
Your delusional and non-thinking following of the mantra of the left would be amusing if it wasn't so sad. The left always worries about whether they got it right? LOL They got inflation right. The got crime ridden cities right. They got collusion with foreign enemy countries right. The difference between you and me is I recognize both sides can be and often are wrong and you can't look at anything with an open mind.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. Trump has confessed to taking all of it in statements on Truth Social. He just falsely claims that Clinton and 0bama did the same thing.

Not only do they have evidence, they also the entire search on videotape, which proves nothing is fabricated or doctored. But I do note how faithfully you parrot Trump's lies.

Jesus Christ are you full of shit!!!!

There is no law that says you cannot say an election was stolen....yet you idiots think you can arrest people for doing the same exact thing Dems did after the 2016 election.

Forum List

Back