Trump Fakes Out Media On USSC Pick....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
This is hilarious! While Judge Gorsuch was picked up at a clandestine neighbor's house and whisked to D.C. on a military transport plane, Judge Hardiman headed toward eastern Pennsylvania in his car. CNN found him gassing up and pursued him but he ditched them and returned to Pittsburgh. :lol: Meanwhile, other networks reported that he had both "flown" and "driven" to Washington without a single source that verified either. Others reported he and his family were in the White House along with the Gorsuch family. Once again, Trump shows himself to be a media-master and the drooling morons bite every time.

And how about Hardiman playing along with the ruse? He has to be the next Supreme chosen. :beer:

page1-220px-JudgeThomasHardiman.pdf.jpg

White House Admits We Were All Duped, Judge Hardiman Never Went to D.C.

There is no reason why he shouldn't be the next nominee. He and Gorsuch were both excellent choices.

There is no reason why he shouldn't be the next nominee. He and Gorsuch were both excellent choices.

I think Trump may have decided Gorsuch would be the easier of the two to get confirmed at this time. Otherwise I think it was a flat-footed tie as to temperament and qualifications.

Trump has had the media in the palm of his hand from Day 1.

Liberals have always been completely predictable. It's nice to see a President finally doing it, pushing them all over the place while ignoring their attempts to push him.

This is hilarious! While Judge Gorsuch was picked up at a clandestine neighbor's house and whisked to D.C. on a military transport plane, Judge Hardiman headed toward eastern Pennsylvania in his car. CNN found him gassing up and pursued him but he ditched them and returned to Pittsburgh. :lol: Meanwhile, other networks reported that he had both "flown" and "driven" to Washington without a single source that verified either. Others reported he and his family were in the White House along with the Gorsuch family. Once again, Trump shows himself to be a media-master and the drooling morons bite every time.

And how about Hardiman playing along with the ruse? He has to be the next Supreme chosen. :beer:

Just another example of how the news media reports stories without verifying them!

page1-220px-JudgeThomasHardiman.pdf.jpg

White House Admits We Were All Duped, Judge Hardiman Never Went to D.C.

Gorsuch was my first choice. Hardiman would be an excellent choice to replace Ginsburg (she's circlin' 'round the drain) or Kennedy who might retire.

Trump has had the media in the palm of his hand from Day 1.

Liberals have always been completely predictable. It's nice to see a President finally doing it, pushing them all over the place while ignoring their attempts to push him.
That's why he is trying to push out CNN?

Judge Gorsuch was picked up at a clandestine neighbor's house and whisked to D.C. on a military transport plane,

more evidence Trump is a fraud ... what self respecting billionaire would let a future SC Justice fly on a military transport when he could have had one of his kids spool up his Citation X and do it in private?

but noooooooooooooooo, taxpayers picked up the tab.

Fuck Trumps cheap ass.

Judge Gorsuch was picked up at a clandestine neighbor's house and whisked to D.C. on a military transport plane,

more evidence Trump is a fraud ... what self respecting billionaire would let a future SC Justice fly on a military transport when he could have had one of his kids spool up his Citation X and do it in private?

Fuck Trumps cheap ass.

You're still suicidal I see..... :itsok:

Fuck Trumps cheap ass.

yeah, I'm gonna go hang myself because I didn't vote for Clinton.

Dickhead has three jets and two choppers, and he lets taxpayers pay for his boi to get to town..

F him.

Fuck Trumps cheap ass.

Dickhead has three jets and two choppers, and he lets taxpayers pay for his boi to get to town..

F him.
:itsok:

Fuck Trumps cheap ass.

F him.

:321:

Fuck Trumps cheap ass.

F him.

Trump's nominees will be confirmed and Dem's are powerless to stop it.

Fuck Trumps cheap ass.

F him.

you have me confused with someone who gives a shit.

Fuck Trumps cheap ass.

F him.

Jesus you're stupid... you do realize Air Force 1 etc. are all specially equipped, right?

F him.

you have me confused with someone who gives a shit.

Then why do you continue posting?

Fuck Trumps cheap ass.

F him.

Jesus you're stupid... you do realize Air Force 1 etc. are all specially equipped, right?

AF1 s a military transport, and you call me stupid ?

GFY moron.

Fuck Trumps cheap ass.

F him.

AF1 s a military transport, and you call me stupid ?

GFY moron.

What does this have to do with anything? You sir, are a cementhead.

Forum List

Back