Trump Finds Worst Possible Character Witness To Dispute Assault Allegations

Given that they were laughing, that should give you a clue.

What are the many "corroborated" behaviors?

In any case, none of this constitutes any kind of evidence, and you fully well know it. If the case went into the court it would be laughed out. Trump would not need to settle for almost a million dollars, unlike Bill Clinton.

Trump thinking that his unwanted advances are funny is very believable.

He loves to brag about everything his does, including how much pussy he gets to grab because he is such a star.

So many women corroborating what Trump readily confessed constitutes evidence(if not outright proof), absolutely.

You are in denial if you think it doesn't.

Nope, it doesn't. Any more than the blowjob Billy had proves the other allegations are true. Fact is these men have a lot of options when it comes to women, that's no proof of anything.

You have no case, they know they have no case either, which is why no one has been taken to court.

Oh, and PS. Hillary Clinton raped me.

I thought we were talking about Trump's evidence? There is evidence that Bill Clinton was a womanizer, but he is not running for President is he?

How does something about Bill help your case on evidence about Trump?

There was no basis to the claims to begin with, so there doesn't even need to be a witness.

Liberals are known for their false rape accusations, why anyone would believe them in the year 2016 is beyond me. Of course, it had to have been 30 years ago, too...
Trump provided the witness,no doubt at a cost.
Oh, but the accusers weren't paid? There is no natural limit to the stupidity of left wingers.

_9OdXhsTUIuwMABCll8WbeIX1fzVvpZBV71nDb6SOFkw7zlDIouGFAB9Mqw5ZKQHQlc=h900
Maybe they were. Neither you nor I have any knowledge of that. The fact is that Trumps behaviour makes these allegations more credible.
He acts like a pig in public so it is very credible that he is worse in private.

No it doesn't. There is no record of Trump sexually assaulting any woman, period. So far all we have is a bunch of far less than credible woman with their unsubstantiated allegations. Their stories have holes so big you could drive a semi through them.
Trump has a real problem with his treatment of women. If he can treat them with such disrespect in the public glare how bad will he be when the cameras arent running ?

Contrast his lack of class with somebody like Obama. If the allegations had been made about him then we would all probably laugh.

There was no basis to the claims to begin with, so there doesn't even need to be a witness.

Liberals are known for their false rape accusations, why anyone would believe them in the year 2016 is beyond me. Of course, it had to have been 30 years ago, too...

It's truly sad for ACTUAL ASSAULT VICTIMS that have a hard enough times being believed.

The democrats are setting their Justice back 50 years.

No it doesn't. There is no record of Trump sexually assaulting any woman, period. So far all we have is a bunch of far less than credible women with their unsubstantiated allegations. Their stories have holes so big you could drive a semi through them.

What would that record look like?

You want a video of him groping someone - is that the standard? Because him admitting uncontrollably groping women isn't good enough, so what else is there?

No it doesn't. There is no record of Trump sexually assaulting any woman, period. So far all we have is a bunch of far less than credible women with their unsubstantiated allegations. Their stories have holes so big you could drive a semi through them.

You want a video of him groping someone - is that the standard? Because him admitting uncontrollably groping women isn't good enough, so what else is there?
Generally the cops need a confession to support the evidence. Must be a different standard on planet donald.

Trump provided the witness,no doubt at a cost.
Oh, but the accusers weren't paid? There is no natural limit to the stupidity of left wingers.

_9OdXhsTUIuwMABCll8WbeIX1fzVvpZBV71nDb6SOFkw7zlDIouGFAB9Mqw5ZKQHQlc=h900
Maybe they were. Neither you nor I have any knowledge of that. The fact is that Trumps behaviour makes these allegations more credible.
He acts like a pig in public so it is very credible that he is worse in private.

No it doesn't. There is no record of Trump sexually assaulting any woman, period. So far all we have is a bunch of far less than credible woman with their unsubstantiated allegations. Their stories have holes so big you could drive a semi through them.
Trump has a real problem with his treatment of women. If he can treat them with such disrespect in the public glare how bad will he be when the cameras arent running ?

Contrast his lack of class with somebody like Obama. If the allegations had been made about him then we would all probably laugh.

What "treatment of them in the public glare" are you referring to?

Obama isn't running. Furthermore, he's the guy who got Jeri Lynn Ryan's divorce records unsealed. What kind of treatment is that? How about walking around flashing a boner to his female staff?

How about one credible corroborating witness? None of these women have produced anything of the sort, and their stories are full of holes.

Given that they were laughing, that should give you a clue.

What are the many "corroborated" behaviors?

In any case, none of this constitutes any kind of evidence, and you fully well know it. If the case went into the court it would be laughed out. Trump would not need to settle for almost a million dollars, unlike Bill Clinton.

Trump thinking that his unwanted advances are funny is very believable.

He loves to brag about everything his does, including how much pussy he gets to grab because he is such a star.

So many women corroborating what Trump readily confessed constitutes evidence(if not outright proof), absolutely.

You are in denial if you think it doesn't.

Nope, it doesn't. Any more than the blowjob Billy had proves the other allegations are true. Fact is these men have a lot of options when it comes to women, that's no proof of anything.

You have no case, they know they have no case either, which is why no one has been taken to court.

Oh, and PS. Hillary Clinton raped me.

I thought we were talking about Trump's evidence? There is evidence that Bill Clinton was a womanizer, but he is not running for President is he?

How does something about Bill help your case on evidence about Trump?

Let's look at the character of the family gaining benefit from this fraud:

Father: impeached. Multiple rape and assault accusations. Proven to have had sex with a 22 year old multiple times IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Mother: Deleted 33,000 emails after being ordered to produce them

Daughter: Marries the Son of a Man who used the Clinton family name to convince investors to put over 10 million dollars into a ponzie scheme. Convicted of this and multiple other scams.

Edward Mezvinsky - Wikipedia

NOW YOU WANT THEM LEADING THIS NATION!

ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY

I am gonna trick o treat Trump in a "Gloria Allred" costume....terrorize his Orange ass...

Bring a resume as part of the costume cuz it appears Allreds "victim" sought employment and advice from Trump many times since her alleged meeting with Trump.

Dude, that just don't happen.

I am gonna trick o treat Trump in a "Gloria Allred" costume....terrorize his Orange ass...

Bring a resume as part of the costume cuz it appears Allreds "victim" sought employment and advice from Trump many times since her alleged meeting with Trump.

what happened at Fox News network with long standing employees and Roger Ailes ...yes it does happen

It’s one of those “raises more questions than it answers” situations.

Now, as the New York Post’s Daniel Halper reports, a British man named Anthony Gilberthorpe has stepped forward to serve as an exculpatory witness:

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

Gilberthorpe insists that Leeds was the one “trying too hard,” and that she confessed to him that she wanted to “marry” Trump. Reports suggest that Gilberthorpe would have been around 18 years old when at the time of the flight.

“Gilberthorpe has no evidence to back up his claim — just his self-described excellent memory,” Halper reports.

And speaking of excellent memories, here’s one the U.K. Mirror had in July 2014:

Senior Tory cabinet ministers were supplied with underage boys for sex parties, it is sensationally claimed.

Former Conservative activist Anthony Gilberthorpe said he told Margaret Thatcher 25 years ago about what he had witnessed and gave her names of those involved.

His allegations that he saw top Tories having sex with boys comes after David Cameron launched a Government inquiry into claims of a cover-up.

Anthony, 52, said: “I am prepared to speak to the inquiry. I believe I am a key witness.”

Trawling seedy streets during a Tory conference, Gilberthorpe says he was asked to find underage rent boys for a private sex party at a top hotel.

An additional memory of sex and deception and rumored payoffs comes from Talking Points Memo, which notes that:

Gilberthorpe was also the alleged tipster behind a sex scandal that led to the downfall of conservative British parliamentarian Piers Merchant’s career. Merchant, after he resigned, accused Gilberthorpe of setting up his affair with a 17-year-old hostess and leaking news of it to the Sunday Mirror, a British tabloid, in exchange for £25,000.

I reckon that when you’ve been accused of as many sexual grotesqueries as the reality-television host has, you have to take help wherever you can find it. Still, if I had to pick a defender, Gilberthorpe ― to use one of Trump’s turns of phrase ― wouldn’t be my first choice.

Trump Finds Worst Possible Character Witness To Dispute Assault Allegations

Funny. Trump is grasping at straws. Was Anthony Gilberthorpe Trump's "first choice" - or "only choice"? This guy just makes the whole Trump quagmire even worse.

who else would be a character witness for donald but someone who pimps out young boys?

lol..
The men that pimp out young boys in the Democratic Party get postage stamps in their honor.

Libs love sex offenders.

what happened at Fox News network with long standing employees and Roger Ailes ...yes it does happen

Was the victim at fox employed by fox?

But your delusions won't allow you to see the difference will it?

Was the victim at fox employed by fox?

But your delusions won't allow you to see the difference will it?

That difference is moot...it still stands people will associate with someone that is victimizing them...due to circumstances etc

How about one credible corroborating witness? None of these women have produced anything of the sort, and their stories are full of holes.

...not credible? What makes them all not credible? Saying that Trump groped them?

...not credible? What makes them all not credible? Saying that Trump groped them?

There are no witnesses, douche bag. Even the accusers admit that. However, witnesses have come forward who deny claims of the accusers. There is zero tangible evidence that these events occurred. Zero, nada, zilch.

Forum List

Back